• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So i did that
but im still not sure if im playing with other systems or not

The crossplay occurs when you "play with a friend that is on a different platform."

Meaning if you turn on your Switch and @souljaman22 has you on his Epic account friends list while playing Fortnite on his PC, he can form a duo-party (or squad) with you prior to matchmaking......then it'll enable crossplay with other players on a "crossplay server" (which is basically the PC server for most) when you do matchmaking.

If you just do a solo match OR just party-up with Switch players on Fortnite, you'll only be playing on the "Switch server" and no crossplay has actually happened.

bigjny88 bigjny88 does it allow crossplay with PS4 as well?

So you can keep up to date with everyone else in here b4 you get bashed for this question in the future

https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/12/...ross-play-sony-ps4-microsoft-xbox-one-e3-2018

The crossplay occurs when you "play with a friend that is on a different platform."

Meaning if you turn on your Switch and @souljaman22 has you on his Epic account friends list while playing Fortnite on his PC, he can form a duo-party (or squad) with you prior to matchmaking......then it'll enable crossplay with other players on a "crossplay server" (which is basically the PC server for most) when you do matchmaking.

If you just do a solo match OR just party-up with Switch players on Fortnite, you'll only be playing on the "Switch server" and no crossplay has actually happened.

So you can keep up to date with everyone else in here b4 you get bashed for this question in the future

https://www.theverge.com/2018/6/12/...ross-play-sony-ps4-microsoft-xbox-one-e3-2018
how do i play with xbox players

how do i play with xbox players

You need to form a team with a Xbox player on your Epic account friends list and vice-versa if you are on Xbox wanting to play with Nintendo Switch players.

So you might wanna head up to that Fortnite thread and start getting all the Xbox players' Epic account info so you can have their in your list.

You need to form a team with a Xbox player on your Epic account friends list and vice-versa if you are on Xbox wanting to play with Nintendo Switch players.

So you might wanna head up to that Fortnite thread and start getting all the Xbox players' Epic account info so you can have their in your list.
i downloaded
and logged in on my xbox
seen a bunch of people in a list
but its too confusing

i downloaded
and logged in on my xbox
seen a bunch of people in a list
but its too confusing

Yeah watching a few videos about this...........the Epic account friends list on Fortnite doesn't do a good job of identifying which players on your list are playing on a different platform or not. The Epic account friends tab can only identify between PC players, mobile players, and console players (not which console, just all consoles in general).

You just have to hope and pray that the person you pair up with is playing on a Xbox at the time OR not.

And what are Amiibos

My girl kept dying, & I always knew about Amiibo’s but I didn’t know they incorporated them to the Switch. So, I thought about it, & figured they might help her out. Went to the store, & bought her all three.
These, specifically are for Mario Odyssey, but I believe you can use them on other compatible games as well.

B09859E6-3D42-4173-8E0F-E18A845A23C4.jpeg

You can buy them individually, or the whole set. Anyways, Mario gives you invulnerability for like 30 seconds, Peach gives you health & restores it fully, Bowser helps you find “hidden” money through the maps. Each one also gives you a bonus costume to use.
Not exactly sure, but I believe when Super Smash Bro’s comes out Mario could be used and you would get an advantage against fighters? We’ll have to wait & see!

FF to 45 seconds to have an idea...

Last edited:
Are parallel quest the best way to level and get gear?
If you’ve already finished the main story then yes

Story missions & parallel quests are the best ways to get XP and gear

There’s also a super soul called “40 Ton Weights” that you can use to double your XP after everything you do

Make sure you stop at the high school to and complete all the trainings and advancement tests too

Doing all that increases you power caps

All the DLC for that game is definitely worth the money too

Been seeing a lot of complaints about Mario Tennis Aces

(Yeah yeah the switch subreddit)

honestly
i dont plan to get it
but
i think its a step in the right direction
considering how bad
critics wer on the previous
i believe if they build
on what they done with this one