• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How's Fortnight running for y'all on the switch? Y'all feel like game play and everything just as good as Xbox and PS4 or are there still a good amount of obvious technical difficulties for the switch version?

I'm tryna fight the urge to download it on my switch cause I seen my roommate get addicted to playing this jaunt on PS4, so I can only imagine how addicting it might be with it at your fingertips.
As far as I can tell there are no differences aside from the frame rate, which isn’t that noticeable to me anyway.

Got my girl one yesterday, she had been wanting a DS lol
So, we went looking for one & ended up with a Switch instead.
She wanted a Mario game, so we got her Mario Odyssey. Game is very well done. She played from 1 PM - 9:30 PM and maybe stopped for an hour just to eat & take breaks!
It was crazy, she doesn’t even game like that!
She was so in love that we went back to Gamestop & I bought her the three Amiibo’s to go with it!

Is Zelda any good?
Looking for a dope game I can play on the Switch. Seems like all the good games won’t come out until later this year...

Got into Zelda this weekend and it is phenomenal.

DBZ is amazing too. Glad I gave it a second go. My Switch use will be minimal during the week I am realizing but that’s ok.

So nice to have on the weekends when I am away though :pimp:

yes
get zelda
mk8
splatoon 2

So, are the Zelda Amiibo’s Worth it? Do you know?
Mario Kart is a must, but we need more controllers. I bought the $20 wired controller, but more so for when the other one is charging. Probably go buy the wireless one this weekend.
Never heard of Splatoon lol

So, are the Zelda Amiibo’s Worth it? Do you know?
Mario Kart is a must, but we need more controllers. I bought the $20 wired controller, but more so for when the other one is charging. Probably go buy the wireless one this weekend.
Never heard of Splatoon lol
if im being real
amiibos are a waste of money
but i need another original bowser one

Got into Zelda this weekend and it is phenomenal.

DBZ is amazing too. Glad I gave it a second go. My Switch use will be minimal during the week I am realizing but that’s ok.

So nice to have on the weekends when I am away though :pimp:
I done told y’all Xenoverse fun as hell :smokin

Last Mario Tennis I played was on GameCube and that game was great. Aces is long overdue for me. Loving it online, but I got my *** handed to me by bowser Jr. with like 60k rank points already.

Back
Top Bottom