Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Haven’t docked my switch.

And don’t ever plan to. That joint look like garbage on the screen and contradicts why I bought one in the first place.

Haven’t docked my switch.

And don’t ever plan to. That joint look like garbage on the screen and contradicts why I bought one in the first place.

It'll be interesting seeing how Smash will play on handheld (considering most of the gameplay demo footage we've been seeing have been docked with either Pro Controllers or Gamecube Controllers).

I wonder if any "For Glory" players will be playing Smash Ultimate online since the strictly competitive folk of "For Glory" mostly utilize Gamecube Controller only

Do you guys usually go digital or?

I go physical at all possible (it saves space on the "already limited" internal memory), but I go digital on certain titles that I want that does not have a physical cartridge (like Stardew Valley).

If you go all digital, get a 128 GB microSD card at minimum to hold all your digital games..........the Switch's 32 GB internal memory will dry out quickly if you are an "all-digital" user. Especially since Nintendo WILL NOT allow you to transfer "game save data" from the internal memory to a microSD card (cloud saving is coming in September with the paid online service though).

I’m def getting my son an external SD card for his Switch since I know he’s gonna want 2K later this year.

But yeah you right ‘garbage’ was a bit much.

Maybe I will invest in the Pro controller when Smash drops but I really just wanna play on handheld.

Do you guys usually go digital or?
Smash will be legendary

You gotta play that docked for sure

As for the games, I’m physical forever man

It'll be interesting seeing how Smash will play on handheld (considering most of the gameplay demo footage we've been seeing have been docked with either Pro Controllers or Gamecube Controllers).

I wonder if any "For Glory" players will be playing Smash Ultimate online since the strictly competitive folk of "For Glory" mostly utilize Gamecube Controller only
Should play like 3ds smash
Which was good
Easy to play on 3ds
So I have no doubts about handheld mode

I have a 128gb card I haven’t used yet
I went digital
I only have 2.4gb left on my switch internal memory
I have splatoon 2
Mario odyssey
Mk8
Sonic mania
Fortnite
Uno
All digital
Zelda is my only physical

I have a 128gb card I haven’t used yet
I went digital
I only have 2.4gb left on my switch internal memory
I have splatoon 2
Mario odyssey
Mk8
Sonic mania
Fortnite
Uno
All digital
Zelda is my only physical

That won't be enough for digital Smash...........hold onto the card, you'll need it

I know I got the card in anticipation of smash last year

You can start using the card now actually, the process to transfer the digital game install files from the internal memory to the microSD card is fairly simple.

Since you're planning to use it for Smash in December, you should start doing that process now with your other digital titles so that it'll feel like 2nd nature to you when you install Smash.

You can start using the card now actually, the process to transfer the digital game install files from the internal memory to the microSD card is fairly simple.

Since you're planning to use it for Smash in December, you should start doing that process now with your other digital titles so that it'll feel like 2nd nature to you when you install Smash.
Why
Is there extra steps to download stuff
If there’s a second card installed

How's Fortnight running for y'all on the switch? Y'all feel like game play and everything just as good as Xbox and PS4 or are there still a good amount of obvious technical difficulties for the switch version?

I'm tryna fight the urge to download it on my switch cause I seen my roommate get addicted to playing this jaunt on PS4, so I can only imagine how addicting it might be with it at your fingertips.

How's Fortnight running for y'all on the switch? Y'all feel like game play and everything just as good as Xbox and PS4 or are there still a good amount of obvious technical difficulties for the switch version?

I'm tryna fight the urge to download it on my switch cause I seen my roommate get addicted to playing this jaunt on PS4, so I can only imagine how addicting it might be with it at your fingertips.
I mean it’s Cool
Just download and try it

Why
Is there extra steps to download stuff
If there’s a second card installed

2nd card?

No, there is no extra steps. Just literally put all your games on "archive" mode, IF you are using a smaller card then remove the smaller card AND place the new larger card in AND click on all the "archive" digital game icons to reinstall all your games.

From what I discovered from Digital Foundry and many other "game analyst comparison" articles, the Switch version of Fortnite's only graphical difference is the 30 FPS cap in both handheld and docked mode in comparison to the 60 FPS cap of the Xbox 1 & PS4 versions (the PC version has no cap limit.........'cuz #PCMasterRace).

But 30 FPS shouldn't kill your experience too bad for Fortnite on the Switch THAT MUCH......since the Xbox & PS4 versions experience some frame dropping during gameplay themselves.

2nd card?

No, there is no extra steps. Just literally put all your games on "archive" mode, IF you are using a smaller card then remove the smaller card AND place the new larger card in AND click on all the "archive" digital game icons to reinstall all your games.
I mean if I install my sd card
Is there any extra steps to downloading new games
Or just install it and I’m good to go.
Also what’s the difference between deleting
And archiving
Both I can redownload my games right

I mean if I install my sd card
Is there any extra steps to downloading new games
Or just install it and I’m good to go.
Also what’s the difference between deleting
And archiving
Both I can redownload my games right

"Deleting" = you delete the game from your internal memory AND the game icon is gone from your Switch library (you would have to re-download the game via the eShop)

"Archiving" = you delete the game from your internal memory BUT the game icon remains on your Switch library for a quick access to re-download the game onto your micro SD card (no eShop entry needed)

In both cases though, the game save data on your internal memory remains un-touched.

But there are no extra steps to downloading new games to a microSD card, it's the same process as downloading a new game to your internal memory. The Switch will automatically install new digital titles/DLCs to the microSD card if there is a microSD card detected in the Switch console.

Back
Top Bottom