• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The black clip is off. I guess I bent it back to far?

It's not in pieces, but it won't fit back in.
Pics later.

The black clip is off. I guess I bent it back to far?

It's not in pieces, but it won't fit back in.
Pics later.

Nyko makes a MORE SUPERIOR "METAL KICKSTAND" at a very low price of $4.99...........probably the only thing from Nyko I'll recommend for the Nintendo Switch (we all know about the fiasco known as the Nyko portable dock :smh: )

Q1. How to buy Nintendo Switch Online?

A1. Nintendo Switch Online coupons can be purchased via Nintendo eShop once service commences in September.

Q2. If I own multiple Nintendo Switch consoles, do I have to pay Nintendo Switch Online subscription fees for every console?

A2. No. As long as you have a Nintendo Account with an active subscription linked to the console(s), you can use Nintendo Switch Online on multiple consoles (keep in mind while you can link one Nintendo Account to multiple Switch consoles, you can only play your digital games on one active console).

Q3. Can other user accounts on the same Nintendo Switch take advantage of Nintendo Switch Online if only one account has an active subscription?

A3. No. Only the account with an active subscription will be able to make use of features in Nintendo Switch Online. To add other accounts, please purchase the Nintendo Switch Online Family Plan, which allows up to 8 accounts on one plan.

Q4. My family owns multiple Nintendo Switch consoles, so if I purchase a Family Plan, could the members of my family take advantage of the subscription through their different accounts and consoles?

A4. Yes, that’s correct. The Family Plan isn’t restricted to one console, it can be shared with multiple consoles.

Q5. If a Supervisor Account joins Nintendo Switch Online, could the Supervisor’s Child Account(s) make use of Nintendo Switch Online?

A5. Yes, as long as the owner of the Supervisor Account purchases a Family Plan which supports up to 8 accounts. If not, you couldn’t. Alternatively, if a Child Account purchases an individual plan, you won’t need to purchase a Family Plan.

Q6: During the length of an Individual Plan, can I change to a plan with a different length?

A6: Yes. For example, if you are currently on a 30 day Individual Plan, you can purchase a 1 year subscription, which results in the addition of another 365 days to your current subscription. However, if you choose to downgrade from a longer plan (say 1 year or 3 months) to a shorter plan (eg 1 month), no refunds will be provided.

Q7: How do Cloud Saves work?

A7: We’ll provide more information at a later time.

Sources
Original: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/hardware/switch/onlineservice/faq/index.html
Translated version: https://nintendosoup.com/nintendo-s...e-across-multiple-devices-more-faqs-answered/

Yeah, that's a big regret on your part.

Nintendo isn't even releasing any new JoyCon colors, so I doubt we're getting another "Special Edition" bundle anytime soon.

I feel you though, I dunno why Nintendo isn't releasing anymore "special edition" anything in terms of Switch accessories (besides a new tabletop charger being released in a week or so), that would be more money in their pocket with more different colored JoyCons OR special edition bundles with a new color of JoyCons.

no regrets lol, and yeah i mean a bunch of great games have came out and last special edition item was the xenoblade controller...something gotta be on the horizon.

I like their multiple Directs throughout the year format but they do have to remember that none of those individual presentations draw nearly as many eyes as E3; they should've padded that a bit more and made most of the Smash stuff a separate segment that came right after in my opinion.

I imagine those stock numbers will be back where they should be by the end of the year with Pokémon, Smash, and some of the other noteworthy stuff apparently still dropping this year that haven't been announced, but I'd have to imagine some people in their financial departments would love for there to not be so much fluctuation.

Nintendo Switch sales double week post E3
July 5, 2018
Danial Arshad Khan

Although Nintendo didn’t have the best of performances at this year’s E3 according to their dropping share numbers it seems fans are more excited than ever for the Switch.

The showing for the Switch this year at E3 was relatively weak with many fans concerned with lack of exclusives and new games for the platform.

Vice President at Gamestop, Eric Bright, talking in an interview with GamesIndustry.biz revealed that sales of Nintendo’s console doubled in the week after E3. Bright wasn’t shy to praise Nintendo and claimed that games like Super Smash Bros. Ultimate and Pokemon Go were some of the most pre-ordered games after E3.

Nintendo and Smash were the most talked about topics this E3 so that’s certainly an indicator that fans are hyped.

"Nothing beats Nintendo’s overall announcements, Super Smash Bros is jumping right up to the top of the [pre-order] list. We’re also seeing great reaction from Pokémon Let’s Go, both SKUs, and then of course people are trying to get their hands on the Pokéball [controller] as well… Nintendo fans are definitely reacting"

Read more at: http://gearnuke.com/nintendo-switch-sales-double-week-post-e3/

I actually kinda regret selling BOTW after I beat it. Coulda messed around more with exploring and shrines

I actually kinda regret selling BOTW after I beat it. Coulda messed around more with exploring and shrines

Just wait for a sale on a used copy, then you can scoop it back up and pick up where you left off....................that is hoping you didn't delete your save file from BOTW when you sold it away.

7E4F8162-DA8F-4377-87D0-89A531F13DDC.png

Back
Top Bottom