• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Talking to this kid at work got me about to go back and play the few games i missed in the pokemon series. I missed diamond gen and black/white 1 and 2. Not including the remakes such ad omega ruby or whatever. Im probably half way through Sun.

I had no idea that copies of the old pokemon games have so much resale value

200GB SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card

$54.70
+ Free Shipping

+107 Deal Score
40,615 Views 72 Comments
Amazon has 200GB SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card w/ Adapter (SDSQUAR-200G-GN6MA) for $55.10 > $54.75 -> now $54.72 . Shipping is free. Thanks rrmoore

Note, refer to forum thread for additional saving ideas
  • 7117183.thumb
  • 7107031.thumb

See Deal

200GB SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card

$54.70
+ Free Shipping

+107 Deal Score
40,615 Views 72 Comments
Amazon has 200GB SanDisk Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card w/ Adapter (SDSQUAR-200G-GN6MA) for $55.10 > $54.75 -> now $54.72 . Shipping is free. Thanks rrmoore

Note, refer to forum thread for additional saving ideas
  • 7117183.thumb
  • 7107031.thumb

See Deal

Thanks man , just copped :pimp:

my gamer tag : MrSoloDolo

This is sadly not how you add people at all :lol:

From the home screen, click on your icon in the top-left corner. Scroll up to 'Profile', and on that page look for your Friend Code (it starts with an SW.) Throw that stupid chain of numbers into the thread.
:lol:

I just saw a solution to get voice chat while that **** is docked gonna try it out next week even buying some airpods just for the sake of it

I just saw a solution to get voice chat while that **** is docked gonna try it out next week even buying some airpods just for the sake of it
i was playing with u while docked using my headset
but a bluetooth usb works too

This is sadly not how you add people at all :lol:

From the home screen, click on your icon in the top-left corner. Scroll up to 'Profile', and on that page look for your Friend Code (it starts with an SW.) Throw that stupid chain of numbers into the thread.
:lol: good looks

Let's try this again :lol:.

It looks like every capacity microSD is on sale today. Just check here.

https://amzn.to/2LhtQ2L

Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 3.08.21 PM.png

That 400gb for $140 is mad tempting :lol:. I'm gonna settle for the 256gb though. I cancelled my previous order of the two cards.

Last edited:
NintendoAmazonPrime.jpg

What a **** Amazon Prime deal...........that $20 eShop card isn't getting you a cheap launch title.

So essentially you're still paying an additional $60 to get a good launch title game to go along with your new Switch, your 64 gig microSD and your "free" secondary $20 eShop game.

:smh: Nintendo

NintendoAmazonPrime.jpg

What a **** Amazon Prime deal...........that $20 eShop card isn't getting you a cheap launch title.

So essentially you're still paying an additional $60 to get a good launch title game to go along with your new Switch, your 64 gig microSD and your "free" secondary $20 eShop game.

:smh: Nintendo
i think its ok
considering i paid for my launch switch
and didnt get any freebies

i think its ok
considering i paid for my launch switch
and didnt get any freebies

If the additional freebies included a Pro Controller, a screen protector AND those 2 items already included, I would agree with you.

But that's it..........it isn't good enough as is. They should've included one of the 3 major launch titles (Odyssey, BOTW, Splatoon 2) OR a $80 eShop card that would enable you to buy either of those 3 launch titles to go along with that $299 bundle to justify it.

If the additional freebies included a Pro Controller, a screen protector AND those 2 items already included, I would agree with you.

But that's it..........it isn't good enough as is. They should've included one of the 3 major launch titles (Odyssey, BOTW, Splatoon 2) OR a $80 eShop card that would enable you to buy either of those 3 launch titles to go along with that $299 bundle to justify it.
bruh retail is 299
why u so mad at the FREE stuff :lol:

Big J is wilding :lol:. I was about to google if the Switch had a price drop with the way he was killing that deal :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom