• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yall are complacent folk then............if you're gonna give me the "console price" with additional freebies, it better include a big name game as a freebie. Kudos to them for giving a microSD (a decent microSD actually) and a free $20 on the eShop, but that's still not a good enough deal.

That is like selling a PS4 Pro at its retail price and only getting a free $10 PS Store card with no big name game attached either.

Yall are complacent folk then............if you're gonna give me the "console price" with additional freebies, it better include a big name game as a freebie. Kudos to them for giving a microSD (a decent microSD actually) and a free $20 on the eShop, but that's still not a good enough deal.

That is like selling a PS4 Pro at its retail price and only getting a free $20 PS Store card with no big name game attached either.
what free stuff or deal did u get with ur switch

no way u got mk8 for free
they just now started giving 1 game away free

It was exclusive to a local Toys R Us store near my place that had low-customer traffic around last June, and they just got a recent shipment of Switch consoles during a time where there was a supply shortage. They needed to attract customers in, so they did a "Buy a Console, get one game free" deal exclusive to that store.

#RIPToysRUs

It was exclusive to a local Toys R Us store near my place that had low-customer traffic around last June, and they just got a recent shipment of Switch consoles during a time where there was a supply shortage. They needed to attract customers in, so they did a "Buy a Console, get one game free" deal exclusive to that store.

#RIPToysRUs
yeah...........ok bruh
i know u lyin
but im a let u rock

EDIT: then gonna throw the riptoysrus on us :lol:
u a fool :lol:

deal is decent, target had a better one with the texting some number and receiving 20 off of 50 and 15% coupons that stack 7 times...dudes was getting switches for 115 lol i got caught sleeping on that one

Physicals only >D

35E78B53-4E59-49E5-8E3C-6BEC15BED4D6.jpeg

I was going to buy Sonic Mania Plus today, but I got Breath of the Wild coming in the mail tomorrow for less than $20 thanks to the Target Jig.

If you stop muting the chat, we had you covered first.

Group chat?? :nerd:

I joined team switch yesterday thanks to the target jig. I ordered very early sunday night and only had 3 codes so I paid $188, but still a steal. Although the guys that copped for $115 :sick:

About to start browsing the thread to figure out what I need to cop. Right now I'm thinking screen protector, carrying case and a game or 2. Torn on super mario odyssey, zelda, mario kart, and mario party. If anyone has any suggestions/recommendations feel free to throw them my way.

I joined team switch yesterday thanks to the target jig. I ordered very early sunday night and only had 3 codes so I paid $188, but still a steal. Although the guys that copped for $115 :sick:

About to start browsing the thread to figure out what I need to cop. Right now I'm thinking screen protector, carrying case and a game or 2. Torn on super mario odyssey, zelda, mario kart, and mario party. If anyone has any suggestions/recommendations feel free to throw them my way.
You order didn’t cancel? :nerd:

All the games and accrsaccess you listed will suffice for now.

You need the GroupMe app for the chat.

I unfortunately missed the target fiasco, got caught browsing online like I had all day in the store and had something in the oven.

All the games and accrsaccess you listed will suffice for now.

You need the GroupMe app for the chat.

I unfortunately missed the target fiasco, got caught browsing online like I had all day in the store and had something in the oven.

Ok I'll pm you for the info on that.

Damn sorry to hear. It was a crazy night. Still can't believe how many people's orders went through

Might not be the best thread to ask this question, but if anyone could point me in the right direction that’d be cool too.

So, basically I’m looking for a HDMI Splitter, I found one for $80. But I know NT usually comes through with wiser choices financially.
I bought one with a “select” button, unknowingly. The package covered it up, so it defeats the purpose because I want to be able to switch between components with just my tv remote.
Currently I have my PS4/Switch/Cable Box.
My TV only comes with 2 HDMI slots unfortunately...
Any help would be great, thanks I’m advance.

TL;DR
Looking for HDMI Splitter that isn’t $80.
Want to be able to switch between components with TV remote under the source button.

Back
Top Bottom