• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Might not be the best thread to ask this question, but if anyone could point me in the right direction that’d be cool too.

So, basically I’m looking for a HDMI Splitter, I found one for $80. But I know NT usually comes through with wiser choices financially.
I bought one with a “select” button, unknowingly. The package covered it up, so it defeats the purpose because I want to be able to switch between components with just my tv remote.
Currently I have my PS4/Switch/Cable Box.
My TV only comes with 2 HDMI slots unfortunately...
Any help would be great, thanks I’m advance.

TL;DR
Looking for HDMI Splitter that isn’t $80.
Want to be able to switch between components with TV remote under the source button.
just buy a tv with more than 2

92F2A5D2-2D45-4CA8-8C04-A49EB097D16F.png

I own this hdmi splitter but a 4 in 2 one I purchased from radio shack before they closed. apparently they were also 80ish but I paid like $16. Not sure if u can switch with ur tv remote but it comes with a remote. Cool device.

yall may have to buy pokemon
we might be able to transfer to the 2019 game

Game Freak’s Junichi Masuda comments on the Pokemon 2019 Switch title
Posted on July 18, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

In this week’s issue of Famitsu, the magazine will be publishing an interview with Game Freak’s Junichi Masuda. While we don’t have our hands on the full discussion yet as the issue hasn’t gone live, some early quotes have leaked out early. We’ve translated the tidbits thus far.

First up, a general comment from Masuda on the upcoming project:

“As for the 2019 title, we’re working with the idea that everyone will be playing on their own Switch. It’ll have the same kind of feeling as the previous games on handheld systems.”

It seems Masuda was also asked if you’ll be able to transfer Pokemon from Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu / Eevee. In response, he said:

“There have been times where you couldn’t bring Pokemon over from previous titles – I imagine that created some bad memories. I want to try and change that, if I can.”

The full issue of Famitsu will be going live in the near future. We plan to translate the interview in full, so stay tuned.

Officially-licensed portable power banks for Switch available now
Posted on July 17, 2018 by Tyler(@tylerlelliott) in News, Switch

As we reported on last month, Anker Innovations has partnered with Nintendo to create the PowerCore 20100 and PowerCore 13400 Nintendo Switch Edition. These are the first-ever officially licensed Nintendo batteries to bring USB-C power delivery to system, providing players up to 15 hours of additional playtime.

The Anker PowerCore 20100 Nintendo Switch Edition is now available for pre-order from Amazon for $89.99 The battery is available now at GameStop. GameStop also has the PowerCore 13400 available for $69.99 here

yall may have to buy pokemon
we might be able to transfer to the 2019 game

Game Freak’s Junichi Masuda comments on the Pokemon 2019 Switch title

In this week’s issue of Famitsu, the magazine will be publishing an interview with Game Freak’s Junichi Masuda. While we don’t have our hands on the full discussion yet as the issue hasn’t gone live, some early quotes have leaked out early. We’ve translated the tidbits thus far.

First up, a general comment from Masuda on the upcoming project:

“As for the 2019 title, we’re working with the idea that everyone will be playing on their own Switch. It’ll have the same kind of feeling as the previous games on handheld systems.”

It seems Masuda was also asked if you’ll be able to transfer Pokemon from Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu / Eevee. In response, he said:

“There have been times where you couldn’t bring Pokemon over from previous titles – I imagine that created some bad memories. I want to try and change that, if I can.”

The full issue of Famitsu will be going live in the near future. We plan to translate the interview in full, so stay tuned.

Wow.........what I said 2 months ago might actually come true

I will say this, and it is my own personal theory.

Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee will probably have some sort of online support.............NEXT YEAR.

And the reason being, Game Freak is going to enable the ability for players that bought next year's Gen 8 Pokemon RPG to able to transfer their Pokemon from the "Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee games" into the new games as well.

Game Freak has never been strangers in granting players the ability to transfer Pokemon over from previous games, especially with the "Let's Go" games giving the ability to transfer Pokemon from Pokemon Go! to here.

I don't think there will ever be online battling for the Let's Go games, I don't see it happening. But online support to transfer Pokemon over to the "next Gen 8 Pokemon RPG," I see that happening definitely.

That being said........eh, we'll see when November comes

remember how they said
pokemon go pokemon can transfer to
pokemon lets go
gonna be a easy way to have a good staring 5

Normal Goku and Vegeta announced as new Dragon Ball FighterZ DLC fighters, Switch beta in August

Two DLC characters have been announced for Dragon Ball FighterZ. Goku and Vegeta, both in their regular forms, will be added to the game.

Normal Goku makes use of Kaioken and Super Spirit Bomb. Meanwhile, normal Vegeta, has Galick Gun and Galaxy Breaker.

We also have a specific update on the Switch version of Dragon Ball FighterZ. Japanese magazines reveal that an open beta is planned for August. During the event, local 3vs3 matches will be possible.

Sakurai on the response to Smash Bros. Ultimate, keeping things a secret, more talk about the future

Smash Bros. Ultimate director Masahiro Sakurai is back this week with one of his regular columns in Famitsu. This was the first piece he shared after seeing the reaction to the game’s announcement at E3.

Aside from speaking about the response, Sakurai also spoke about keeping Ultimate and reveal itself a secret, and addressed the series’ future again. There’s even a bit of talk about his health as well.

Our full translation is as follows:

The previous installment and the installment before that of “Thinking About Games!” dealt with the topic of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – both of which were written before the game’s reveal at E3. As such, this is the first column being published after seeing everybody’s responses!

The response to Super Smash Bros. Ultimate was absolutely incredible, to say the least!! I think the release of the game’s promo was honestly the first time I’d seen so tremendous a reaction! A great many people were immensely excited and weren’t shy about letting us know. Of course, we weren’t bothered by that excitement at all.

At the time of the announcement, I appeared in the Treehouse Live presentation immediately after the Nintendo Direct. As I was preparing for Treehouse Live, I didn’t really have time to see the announcement itself. At the time, however, I could hear the bellowing and cheers from Nintendo’s booth far away at important points during the presentation; that felt great!

Truth be told, I’m really glad there weren’t any leaks… Had any information gotten out – say, if everybody knew about “Everyone is Here!” – I feel like the reaction wouldn’t have been as intense as it has been.

The rest of the staff and myself have essentially been preparing this for many years; even now we’re planning carefully and meticulously for when the release day rolls around. In making things like the cinematics for the presentation as well, for instance, I really didn’t want all of that careful planning to go to waste because somebody felt the need to boast about all of the work they did.

This game is immense in scale, so naturally there were a lot of people involved in its development that had access to information, such as the publisher. To that end, we very deliberately monitored and controlled the flow of information. Even at Nintendo’s booth, we didn’t have any printed information that might give away the surprise, and the giant screen we had prepared didn’t display anything until the day of the announcement.

At any rate, having something like the “Everyone is Here!” concept get leaked was unacceptable. You could even hear the cheers of some event staff members too, as even their information was limited! During the game’s production, there were a lot of people even at Nintendo that didn’t know anything – the game was truly a secret project. So, naturally, when the announcement actually happened I felt a weight lift from my shoulders; the sole source of my anxiety had finally left!

My focus had shifted from my anxieties to that moment. For instance, when characters like Ice Climbers, Pokémon Trainer, and Wolf were revealed, there was an absolute uproar! I feel like, however, that excitement wasn’t due to the characters’ popularity in and of itself, per se – rather, people were only excited because they hadn’t appeared in the previous title.

I’m sure there are a lot of people who have questions like “What about the next entry in the series!?” No matter how I think about it, the number of fighters will probably decrease – I can’t foresee another title having absolutely everybody appear. Despite the immense reaction we received in response to the “Everyone is Here!” reveal, we may have just opened a Pandora’s box that has messed with the future of the series.

If I can be frank, I’m simply not thinking about the next game in the series or anything like that.

Instead, I’ve just been focusing on making the best possible game I can now.

Honestly, I’m just not that young anymore – I can’t work at the same level as I have been forever. So, the important thing is to focus on the “now” rather than the “later!” For now, I think I want to focus on what I’m able to do and what I should do.

Incidentally, the Smash Bros. announcement was the first video announcement I had done in a while, and I had a lot of people asking me things like “Did you lose weight?” “Are you feeling okay?” and telling me to “Please take care of yourself!” I did end up losing around 13 pounds, in fact – but it was more so from me being stressed out than actually being sick, so please don’t worry about me. For now, development still has a little bit farther to go. I’ve been so busy I don’t even have time to play games that much, but as the days go by I’m still doing my best!

Translation by provided by Nico Thaxton on behalf of Nintendo Everything

If you use any of this translation, please be sure to source Nintendo Everything. Do not copy its full contents.

SEGA Ages – Sonic the Hedgehog, Thunder Force IV launching in August
Posted on July 18, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch eShop

This week’s issue of Famitsu provides an update on SEGA Ages for Switch. The first two games in the series, announced earlier in the year, are confirmed for an August release.

Sonic the Hedgehog and Thunder Force IV will be up first. The two games will be priced at 925 yen each.

Sonic the Hedgehog will feature elements from the 3DS version, such as the added Spin Dash. It will also come with the Mega Play arcade version. Thunder Force IV includes Styx Mode from the SEGA Saturn edition and online leaderboards.

Other SEGA Ages titles will follow. These include Alex Kidd in Miracle World, Gain Ground, and Phantasy Star.

Here’s A First Look At Digimon Survive’s Visual Novel-Style Story And Strategy RPG System
By Sato . July 18, 2018 . 8:00am

The recently announced Digimon Survive is a different take on the series with a mix of many genres featuring a story told as a visual novel and strategy RPG battles.

Digimon Survive is described as a strategy game that changes its adventure, upbringing, and battle depending on the selections that players make. It depicts a world that combines 2D and 3D. While using 2D illustrations, it’ll show its enhanced graphics of presentation.

The above scan shows protagonist Takuma Momotsuka on top, an 8th grade student who gets lost in another world together with his partner Agumon, who tags along to help him find a way back home.

We get to see how the choices that you make will have an effect on “evolution” and “story.” For example, the choices a player makes could effect the story development or even an evolution in battle.

While exploring the field, you’ll find hidden keys to the story scattered about, so you’ll be doing a lot of exploring and investigating points of interest.

Lastly, we get to see a bit of the strategy RPG battles where you’ll move and battle with Digimon on a gird-based field. Actions consume “Energy” in battle, and using it properly is the key to victory. For example, if you find yourself surrounded by enemy monsters you can use Energy to digivole your Agumon to Greymon for a better chance of survival.

Digimon Survive releases in 2019 in Japan for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.

Read more at http://www.siliconera.com/2018/07/1...ual-novel-style-story-and-strategy-rpg-system

Never could get into Digimon. I was a stuck up Pokemon fanboy as a kid. When I seen Agumon I said HELL NAW they ripped off Charmander :lol:

I’m on hold with Nintendo
I’m gonna see if my bank even though I haven’t used since like 2016 is still active
Like if it’s still associated with my nnid or whatever
Cause I had some :pimp: Pokémon

So there is still "wild pokemon battle captures" for legendaries?

Well played Pokemon Company, well played..........good to know I won't be chucking multiple Pokeballs at Mewtwo's face when I go after his *** at the end of the game (If the Master Ball is in Let's Go, I won't even need to do that LOL)

So there is still "wild pokemon battle captures" for legendaries?

Well played Pokemon Company, well played..........good to know I won't be chucking multiple Pokeballs at Mewtwo's face when I go after his *** at the end of the game (If the Master Ball is in Let's Go, I won't even need to do that LOL)
Then when 2019 Pokémon game rolls around
I’m importing all my bad *** gen 1
Now they just need to port every single Pokémon game to the switch
Via vc

Back
Top Bottom