• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Currently

4CCAE8AE-F2F3-40AF-AA58-CB0FB3453E58.jpeg

Welp idk how their microtransactions were before, but I know how they'll be now :lol: **** 2k. Glad dc doesn't play Nintendo to come in here and cape for em
But you don't understand, he has a totally different playing experience than the rest of us because he edits his rosters :lol:

im not that hype about the lets go pokemon anymore. im probably passing, the more videos i see discussing the more it seems like just a filler game, hoping to bring the pokemon go cell phone players to buy a switch.

im not that hype about the lets go pokemon anymore. im probably passing, the more videos i see discussing the more it seems like just a filler game, hoping to bring the pokemon go cell phone players to buy a switch.

Truth be told joe billionaire joe billionaire , the way these recent interviews from the developers of the game have been showing so far...............it feels like they're "insulting" the intelligence level of Pokemon Go players AND "casual players" in general.

Literally, it is like they forgot the original audience of Pokemon Go were "former Pokemon players" from the 90s. And even if Pokemon Go's core audience contained newbies that never played actual Pokemon before............I doubt newbies are THAT STUPID to not be able to learn "basic capture mechanics" of weakening a Pokemon in battle before throwing a Pokeball.

I'm amazed at the mindset of the game developers at Game Freak for thinking the core audience of Pokemon Go are actually ******ed at learning "A COMPLETELY EASY GAME MECHANIC" from the original Pokemon games.

If anything, it should make your fear A LIL BIT at how they are approaching the 2019 Core Pokemon game. The devs. will "say" they will keep it pure traditional, BUT WILL THEY REALLY? At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if the 2019 Core Pokemon RPG is completely dumbed down as well.

If I were to show my own friends ,who are "non-gamers" BUT do play Pokemon Go, the actual Pokemon games then compare it to what Let's Go is removing from those games AND tell them the reason it is "catered to them," my casual gamers friends would feel absolutely insulted that game developers think they are ******* stupid/******ed.

That being said, my pre-order for Let's Go Pikachu is still on.............but if they dumb-down the game EVEN FURTHER as the final product and while I play it, this game could be an early candidate for being "traded-back" to Gamestop right after I finish the game.

I’m getting it
Specially if they let us transfer to Pokémon 2019
I wanna have my squad on deck

Take your time with that, my man.

Just keep up with the news AND see if that is actually confirmed.

At this point EVEN if they did make it possible for Let's Go games to have their Pokemon transferred over to the 2019 game, it'll most likely be through the Pokemon Bank.

And in that case, I'd be better off buying a NEW 2DS XL and buying an eShop copy of Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow and just racking up my original 151 there to store into the Pokemon bank to transfer over to the 2019 game.

But that'll depend on how Let's Go turns out at the final release.

That being said, my pre-order for Let's Go Pikachu is still on.............but if they dumb-down the game EVEN FURTHER as the final product and while I play it, this game could be an early candidate for being "traded-back" to Gamestop right after I finish the game.
But you're already giving them their money. Speak with your wallet if you think they're insulting people's intelligence

But you're already giving them their money. Speak with your wallet

I don't totally hate the game YET, but I don't like the approach that developers are taking as they stated in their interviews. If the developers do even more stupid **** towards the nearing of the release, then yeah........then I'll make the decision to cancel my pre-order.

My skepticism is the reason why I didn't pre-order the Pokeball Plus that goes along with it, which has a bonus Mew as a prize for buying it.

I haven't played a Pokemon game in so long, that I'm not ready to give up on this "re-make" AND wait until 2019 for the actual one to come out........EVEN THOUGH Game Freak developers sound like they want to dumb-down the Pokemon franchise even more with future games.

I mean if they let you transfer your pokemon to the real game then what’s the point ?

If they let me transfer my Pokémon go to this let’s go then I got everyone who matters already. Why play ?

Spawn wave had a recent video saying it’s different devs making each Pokémon game. So it will be like call of duty where we get these go games this year. The real game in 2019 and more go games in 2020 etc.

Back
Top Bottom