Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG_20180729_212937.jpg

Pikachu is busted as hell in ultimate, and lil mac became a threat this go around

That controlled Final Smash nerfed him Sonic and Pichu.

Lil Mac has officially become viable now that the air dodge is damn near a recovery. Mario’s cape for recovering though :smh:

Zelda Minish Cap is a great game. Highly recommend
One of the few Zelda games I haven't played. Was gonna go for another playthrough of Majora's Mask since I haven't played it in a few years, but I may just have to dive into Minish Cap.

I know y’all are digitals but GameStop is axing their elite pro tier. Like bestbuys gamers club...this sucks lol in one year I racked up 125k points.

I don't even have the Elite Pro, just the regular Pro PowerUp Rewards. IMHO, the "increased value incentive" between Elite & Regular Pro just wasn't enough to convince anyone to get more "elite" members.

Most people that are regular Gamestop customers that I know that have a PowerUps Pro Rewards membership, they didn't bother with the Elite since it didn't offer THAT MUCH that the regular PowerUps Pro didn't offer already.

GameStop one of those businesses that ain’t gonna be around much longer

They probably losing too much money on that membership at this point to justify keeping it

Rightfully so, I won't be surprised if my own lil "regular PowerUp Pro Rewards" membership might be phased out in the next 2 years or so from Gamestop.

I don't even have the Elite Pro, just the regular Pro PowerUp Rewards. IMHO, the "increased value incentive" between Elite & Regular Pro just wasn't enough to convince anyone to get more "elite" members.

Most people that are regular Gamestop customers that I know that have a PowerUps Pro Rewards membership, they didn't bother with the Elite since it didn't offer THAT MUCH that the regular PowerUps Pro didn't offer already.

Rightfully so, I won't be surprised if my own lil "regular PowerUp Pro Rewards" membership might be phased out in the next 2 years or so from Gamestop.
Bruh I never paid for elite pro
I would use my points to renew
That’s how u do it
I’m on my way to stack my membership

Bruh I never paid for elite pro
I would use my points to renew
That’s how u do it
I’m on my way to stack my membership

Good point, I might just do that tomorrow......switch my current membership to Elite Pro before the "phase out date" begins AND stack my membership to expire July next year (my Pro Rewards membership is currently slated to expire February next year).

I probably wont get a other year of elite. Just gonna cash out my 125k points, use my 250 switch credit and get two games or something

I probably cop 1 to 3 games from GameStop per year. Their prices are just too high and their Pro membership sucks imo. $55 (before taxes) for used games is ridiculous.

I probably cop 1 to 3 games from GameStop per year. Their prices are just too high and their Pro membership sucks imo. $55 (before taxes) for used games is ridiculous.

I've been frequenting the retro game stores near my house a lot more lately in comparison to Gamestop. I think I only use Gamestop now for primarily pre-orders (yes I still preorder certain games) AND some recent releases that I want. Otherwise, used games (even current gen used games) I've been started to depend on my retro game stores for that need now.

Back
Top Bottom