• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm still trying to find the translation itself..........it just popped up on Reddit actually. I'm still looking in that reddit thread to see if there is an exact word-for-word translation of that tweet, especially for a listing price. Since it is basically the Switch + Super Mario Party + a choice of customizable joy cons, the price ain't gonna be $400.......probably more than that by my estimate

I see. Yeah, i aint really interested in that collectors bundle. Thanks for the info though. I’m not even much of a gamer these past few years, I just bought the switch to serve my little nieces in SMP, they was servin me in SMK the other week and talking trash :lol:. Matter of fact, there was a bundle with fortnite on amazon for the same price I bought mine, but I said naw I’m good, I don’t mess with fortnite (I play PUBG mobile :lol:).

Just got a Switch recently. I see that Mario kart is $44.99 at Walmart. Is that a good price or do yall think there will be a price drop soon? Should i wait till Black Friday? I have Crash Bandicoot, South Park and Lumines right now.

Just got a Switch recently. I see that Mario kart is $44.99 at Walmart. Is that a good price or do yall think there will be a price drop soon? Should i wait till Black Friday? I have Crash Bandicoot, South Park and Lumines right now.

That's pretty decent.........even during Black Friday, you will rarely see a first party Nintendo game drop to about 50% of its original MSRP.

If there is a Black Friday deal for first party Nintendo titles (which lately, Nintendo has seemed to changed their tune with these consistent discount sales on their first party stuff), it'll most likely be at that price range you are seeing now from Walmart. That 25%-30% discount is the most you can realistically expect for a Nintendo Switch first party title.......so get it now while you can.

I believe both Mario Odyssey and Zelda BOTW have been seen at that $44.99 price tag as well lately at some places, so definitely keep an eye out for them.

Eh
I’m a buy it
No question

Yep. Just hope the games get a pro update.

Told y’all last year but no one ever wanna hear me though. I have been doing this on NT since ‘05. I’m out here batting one thousand.

I said that I wasn’t super impressed with the Switch’s performance and was gonna hold out for the pro model. I was mostly referring to the battery life though :nerd:. And of course I copped anyways :rofl:

And yall marched your boy down to Calvary which is what NT has done to me at least 20 times now :lol:

yes I’m hurt

Predicting an updated, more powerful Switch a year ago isn’t exactly a hot take either :lol:

I doubt anyone bashed you for saying that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom