• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
also when i bought smash i also bought the fighter pass
each fighter and data from the pass was downloading while the game did
showed as 5 separate downloads
so they mus have data on the fighters already
so a data mine after release should be feasible

• 7512844.thumb

ameStop is currently offering Official Nintendo GameCube controllers for $13.49 for Power UP Rewards Pro members and $14.99 for everyone else with free ship to store, in-store pickup (may not be available for some locations) or paid shipping.
Color may vary*

These are pre-owned controllers, that generally come in great condition, perfect for the upcoming Super Smash Bros Ultimate.

GameStop also has a guarantee:

Pre-owned Guarantee
This pre-owned product has been carefully tested, and is guaranteed to work. If you are not completely satisfied, simply return the product within 7 days for your money back. Product may not include original box and instruction manual. Item pictured may not be exact item received.
https://www.gamestop.com//gc/acce...ler/131394

I’m going to swing by the Houston Galleria’s Best Buy after this work event and see if they’ve updated the Switch Display. I figure if a place has the demo yet in H-Town already, it’d be that store.

I’m going to swing by the Houston Galleria’s Best Buy after this work event and see if they’ve updated the Switch Display. I figure if a place has the demo yet in H-Town already, it’d be that store.
Checked mine yesterday and Smash was in there but no demo

Best Buy ad out

Thank you brother. About to look now!

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/black-friday/sale-ad/

No switch stuff other than the Mario Deal, which has me tempted to return my switch. My only hesitation is I don’t want to go through the hassle of re-up loading everything (online, friend code, games, etc.) even though technically I haven’t used my Fortnite points yet. I’ll sleep on it, I still have roughly a week to return.

Last edited:
Thank you brother. About to look now!

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/black-friday/sale-ad/

No switch stuff other than the Mario Deal, which has me tempted to return my switch. My only hesitation is I don’t want to go through the hassle of re-up loading everything (online, friend code, games, etc.) even though technically I haven’t used my Fortnite points yet. I’ll sleep on it, I still have roughly a week to return.
Not worth the trouble
Just keep it
Enjoy ur switch

I was going to let FighterZ pass me by but if I can get it for $25, I'll bite.

If you combine that with the 8-10 characters Fight Pass for $35, then you’re getting the complete game for $60. Except the music pass is 14.99, but I’m cool off that anyways.

That’s too good to pass up on. 2K19 for 35 is tempting as well, but realistically, it’ll get no play time.

Back
Top Bottom