• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's the difference between Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee?

Anbout to head to GameStop and get the bundle that comes with the pokeball controller for my nephew as his xmas gift.
Couple version exclusives, growlithe being one that's exclusive to pikachu

I’m a low tier god so imma find that character and mix your **** up.
AE4BB571-7889-41ED-BCCE-9854003C6D31.gif

Same here. What exactly does the Pokeball do that the joy con cant?

I saw the trailer for the game and they had the same function.

I’ll definitely watch some streams of Let’s Go!! It honestly looks trash to me but it being gen 1 Pokémon makes me want to relive some of those old childhood memories. Switch has just been collecting dust since I dropped Octopath for Dragon Quest but I’m ready for Smash :smokin

I’m kinda mad
That I wanna see it :lol:
I can’t even front

I was expecting to crap on this movie the moment I heard the teaser was out..............but some of those CGI animations of the Pokemon are just downright impressive (although they went a lil bit TOO REALISTIC with Charizard)

I was expecting to crap on this movie the moment I heard the teaser was out..............but some of those CGI animations of the Pokemon are just downright impressive (although they went a lil bit TOO REALISTIC with Charizard)
Yeah but even then
I’ll let the charizard Rock
We know what’s next if this successful
Pokémon the movie
Where we REALLY see
Crazy Pokémon gym battles

that mario party joy con bundle at bb works with gcu 79.99 + check your email they sent out mystery reward certs everyone got at least $5 but theres a chance it could be more.

Back
Top Bottom