• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, but even without GCU it's a decent savings over buying a joy-con set and the game separately at $100 for both. I have GCU so I might grab that just to be able to cheaply shell-swap a set into atomc purple.

I'd rather a general Pokémon movie didn't have them looking this life-like, but I like the look here. I might actually watch that **** :lol:

When does GCU expire/run out for some of you guys? Especially since this will be your last GCU membership since Best Buy no longer offers new ones?

I only got mine in January when I got my Switch so I have until the top of 2020 unless Best Buy pulls any foolishness.

Fire Emblem Heroes earns another $17 million in worldwide revenue during October
Posted on November 12, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in Mobile, News

Fire Emblem Heroes keeps on trucking, and it was once again a successful month for the mobile game in October. Between the App Store and Google Play, the game saw roughly $17.4 million worldwide. It provided Nintendo with $12.2 million and about $200 million in 2018 overall.

Fire Emblem Heroes has been responsible for approximately 72% of Nintendo’s mobile game revenue to date in 2018. In October though, that figure dropped to about 37% as Dragalia Lost grew to account for more than half of player spending in its smartphone titles.

Fire Emblem Heroes was on the rise month-over-month having seen a 3.8% increase, up from September’s figure of $16.8 million gross. Year-over-year, it’s down 3.8% from approximately $18 million.

Just like before, Japan leads the way in terms of player spending. The country accounted for 58% in October while the United States sits at 29%.

Fire Emblem Heroes has grossed roughly $452 million worldwide. Nintendo has earned over $316 million.

nintendo making money off this mobile thing

:lol: dam haven't seen that commercial since I was kid

Reminds me I still remember the christmas N64 commercial

I finally watched that Detective Pikachu trailer...I can’t believe I’m saying this, but “IN.”

Outta nowhere my mom just scooped me up a Nintendo Switch. Real MVP

I havent been keeping up with any switch news but just found out this pokemon game isnt a continuation of the series, but more of a pokemon go/ old school pokemon type game. Reviews are good so Ill cop but im waiting for the next actual rpg pokemon game

Last edited:
Get your roms while you can fellas. I’ve been downloading the previous Smash Games to get ready and it’s been harder to find on sites and now I know why.

They should drop a holographic Pokemon card for nostalgia sake along with the movie. No lie, first movie as a kid that I ever choked up on was the the first Pokemon movie when Ash went full Medusa.

Dragon Ball Heroes likely to get localized next year based on it receiving a rating in Australia today :smokin

So yep, if you don't want to play Pokemon Let's Go with one joy con AND want a "traditional controller" experience with the game..........handheld mode is the way to go (with some limitations involving the gyro motion)

Back
Top Bottom