Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
IMG6210311715586423383.jpg

Finally on the big screen, I cant get used to the one hand controls. Maybe it'll just take some time. I can't wait for the "real" game next year

Twitch shows 50k+ viewers for Let’s Go but when I click on it, it says there’s no content to view.

Don’t expect much from let’s go but I don’t care. I’ll be playing with my kid. Gonna buy later today

Last edited:

Graphics lookin :pimp:
Gameplay looks fast paced. I'm coppin

Best part I've heard is...........there is a "one-time crosssave integration of your Warframe PC account data to your Warframe Nintendo Switch data."

So if you've started playing Warframe on your PC and have some gear/progression levels data on that account (like myself), you can easily transfer that over to your Nintendo Switch's Warframe account and continue you playing with your OG Warframe PC character/account there.

Granted, it is the same process as when they first launched it on PS4/Xbox 1 as I've heard..........but for any1 that has already started Warframe on their PCs and looking to continue on the Switch, this is an added benefit for some of us.

So......who has been playing Pokemon Let's Go "in docked mode?" How are you liking the "one joy con docked mode" gameplay?

:lol:
i aint forget
cause that aint happen
oh we gonna be recording these matches
so folks cant be making up lies :lol:

Lies?? Nawghty you trash dog :lol:. All you literally do with bowser is that lame *** grab and slam forward + B move off the cliff and that’ll kill your opponent before you in a stock match. I hope they take that **** out and give him that random slash from Melee again and you’ll be looking crazy

Lies?? Nawghty you trash dog :lol:. All you literally do with bowser is that lame *** grab and slam forward + B move off the cliff and that’ll kill your opponent before you in a stock match. I hope they take that **** out and give him that random slash from Melee again and you’ll be looking crazy
u sound salty
also nah i was whooping u without that
hell i started playing as random characters just to whoop u

Back
Top Bottom