• None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

004OlRj.jpg

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare you coppin some jewelry for the wife :nerd:

Nintendo got a little bit of that Disney vibe going with nostalgia, if they continue to play their cards right their property will only continue to boom. The partnership with Universal Studios is smart and I can only imagine the media content that will continue to unfold if ‘Detective Pikachu’ is as successful as projected.

Nintendo Land as an extension to existing Universal Studio parks will also be a draw, so I can only imagine more black for Nintendo moving forward.

I copped Let’s Go Pikachu for my son on Friday, for getting Student of the Month, and it’s been cool to relive things though him. Damn you Nintendo, take my money.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare haha for sure, he's a more dedicated scholar than I was with WAY MORE potential distractions than I had growing up. When Smash comes out though, I'm going to be like "son, about that Switch.." because I'm going to need some making up for lost times with the Bros.

nawghtyhare nawghtyhare haha for sure, he's a more dedicated scholar than I was with WAY MORE potential distractions than I had growing up. When Smash comes out though, I'm going to be like "son, about that Switch.." because I'm going to need some making up for lost times with the Bros.

buy another one during bf

^^
I can't buy another Switch haha, I'm not about that life. We limit our son's daily tech use too, so it shouldn't be a problem.

^^
I can't buy another Switch haha, I'm not about that life. We limit our son's daily tech use too, so it shouldn't be a problem.
yeah i do that too
no video games on school days
and not past 7pm on weekends
and no electronics like phones and iPads till 7pm during school days
all this tech and having to raise kids
be bringing up things to worry about with raising kids
hell my 18 month old knows how to work an iPad and iphone
and to get to and work YouTube
:smh:

Unlocking All Super Smash Bros. Ultimate Fighters Should Only Take A Couple Of Hours
Time to kill?

by Robert Sephazon

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate has a massive roster, but you won't be able to access all fighters from the start. A Nintendo spokesperson has given us some insight into how long it should take to unlock all fighters, and it's not all bad news.

After speaking with a spokesperson during our hands-on coverage, we were told that players should expect to unlock fighters at a rapid pace and it would likely only take a couple hours to unlock every fighter.

They also mentioned how each fighter has different parameters to be unlocked, with no precise information given as to how.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/20...e_fighters_should_only_take_a_couple_of_hours

eh pretty much as all the other smashes
but probably a lil easier
since its soooo many
and they dont want folks to play online and be at a disadvantage

eh pretty much as all the other smashes
but probably a lil easier
since its soooo many
and they dont want folks to play online and be at a disadvantage

Yeah, I feel you

Advertising that you brought back "every single Smash Bros. character EVER" plus more........BUT then progression-gating them with a "time-consuming, complex" unlockable reward system would be a big turnoff for a ton of people BOTH in the casual or competitive Smash scene.

Especially with the competitive Smash players, they want to unlock their MAINs ASAP so they can get down to practicing/training with "said MAIN" character.

That being said.........I hope the "World of Light" campaign mode is still content-heavy enough that unlocking all the characters isn't the entire storyline.

Yeah, I feel you

Advertising that you brought back "every single Smash Bros. character EVER" plus more........BUT then progression-gating them with a "time-consuming, complex" unlockable reward system would be a big turnoff for a ton of people BOTH in the casual or competitive Smash scene.

Especially with the competitive Smash players, they want to unlock their MAINs ASAP so they can get down to practicing/training with "said MAIN" character.

That being said.........I hope the "World of Light" campaign mode is still content-heavy enough that unlocking all the characters isn't the entire storyline.
u seen how big the map is
gonna take a FEW hours
but i think unlocking spirits and characters
will be the main objectives in that mode

NPD: Best-selling exclusive games in the United States since 1995
Posted on November 19, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in DS, General Nintendo, News, Wii

NPD’s Mat Piscatella is back at it again with more classic data. This time around, we have a look at the top ten best-selling games in the United States since 1995 that were exclusive.

Amazingly enough, Nintendo holds the entire top ten. Wii generated the most hits for Nintendo, including Wii Fit at #5. In fact, the entire top five is comprised of Wii titles. New Super Mario Bros. and Mario Kart have to representatives each while the lone N64 game is Super Mario 64.

Here’s the full ranking:

1. Wii Fit
2. Wii Play
3. Mario Kart Wii
4. Wii Fit Plus
5. New Super Mario Bros. Wii
6. New Super Mario Bros.
7. Mario Kart DS
8. Super Mario 64
9. Super Smash Bros. Brawl
10. Wii Sports Resort

Wasn’t everyone one of those games minus Brawl bundled with hardware? I think MK Wii is sitting at like 37M+ units sold.

I literally have every SSB amiibo in that set except ice climbers, Dedede, Wii Fit Trainer, Wolf, Pacman, Cloud, Bayonetta 1 (I have 2 however) Female Corin (I have male Corin), Inkling, Ridley, K. Rool and Piranha Plant. Mind you 6 of the 12 I named JUST released...

Where’s the best place to get pro controllers for cheap?

Also anyone gonna cop these?

http://www.8bitdo.com/gbros/

Way I see it I pay 20 bucks to revive an old controller. Get a couple of these and I’m set. The wired adapter is cheaper but it’s wired.

I posted it awhile back. It's actually a darn good investment. It connects with PC as well, thus making roms playable with your controllers.

I literally have every SSB amiibo in that set except ice climbers, Dedede, Wii Fit Trainer, Wolf, Pacman, Cloud, Bayonetta 1 (I have 2 however) Female Corin (I have male Corin), Inkling, Ridley, K. Rool and Piranha Plant. Mind you 6 of the 12 I named JUST released...
u trash though.............

Back
Top Bottom