• O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search that exact statement in this thread
And you’ll find the answer
Folks come every week
Ask the same question :lol:

Cats be recommending every game for the Switch once they list MK8, BotW, Splatoon and Odyssey. Now it’s gonna include Smash, Pokémon :lol:

I’d be down for a more traditional Zelda. I know SS was hit or miss with a lot of fans but I think I’d enjoy this one more than BotW. I just need them to ditch the motion controls.

This would be so lit :pimp:. Skyward Sword is the only modern console Zelda I haven't played.

I'm down for Skyward Sword. I missed that one when it came out.

I low key want Wind Waker on the Switch too. (Didn't get to play that either :smh: )

I hacked my Wii and got skyward sword. Felt so dirty I stopped playing it and only started only downloading GC games. I'm down for a remake.

I want SS and Twilight Princess. I had TP on Wii, but didn’t appreciate it enough to play it back then. Wii was gone before SS came out and never owned a Wii U.

Skyword Sword was the one that focused primarily on motion controls for the Wii right??

Yep, Twilight Princess on the Wii focused on them too BUT Twilight Princess also had a "Gamecube version" for people that preferred playing on a traditional controller over the Wiimote at least.

Skyward Sword was the first-and-only Wiimote exclusive Zelda game........until they port it to the Switch that is (hopefully they reconfigure it to fit the Switch's more traditional controls again)

Yep, Twilight Princess on the Wii focused on them too BUT Twilight Princess also had a "Gamecube version" for people that preferred playing on a traditional controller over the Wiimote at least.

Skyward Sword was the first-and-only Wiimote exclusive Zelda game........until they port it to the Switch that is (hopefully they reconfigure it to fit the Switch's more traditional controls again)
I thought so

Can’t imagine them porting the game over with traditional controls though

Seems more likely the Joycon will just serve as the Wii-mote

q8NBmgO.jpg

Skyward sword was pretty good. I have it above Twilight Princess but I don’t know if that’s saying much cause Twilight Princess was....eh. Still have both however.

Twilight Princess felt like an Ocarina of Time rehash. I loathed the wolf missions. Midna’s story wasnt what I thought it would be. Sword fighting while horseback riding was cumbersome. It was a lot of things that weren’t up to par, masked behind a really good presentation. Part of my dislike from the game comes from the fact that I LOVE Windwaker and everyone downplayed Windwaker because of its cartoon graphics and didn’t give it a chance cause they wanted the Zelda they saw for the Spaceworld 2000 demo. The hype that twilight princess got far surpassed the game itself. Now with hindsight everyone wants to be on the Windwaker train. I remember though...

Back
Top Bottom