• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I heard Shulk is supposed to be extremely “buffed”. I’m interested in playing as all swordsman and the Street Fighters.

When I played as Shulk, I had no idea how to change his styles and such. Definitely intrigued by his gameplay. If Sora is DLC, I’m assuming they’d do something similar with his forms from KH2.

New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe will give double the My Nintendo Gold Points for eShop pre-order
Posted 9 hours ago by Brian in News, Switch | 22 Comments
New-Minus.png

New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe is less than two months away from launching on Switch. Like other Nintendo titles, there will be an offer for My Nintendo members.

Those who pre-order New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe on the eShop by January 13 will receive double the Gold Points. The extra points will be added to your account by January 18.

Keep in mind that you can’t actually pre-load just yet, as it sounds like this will begin on December 11. Also, while the offer has technically only been confirmed for Europe thus far, it should be extended to North America as well since that’s been the case with every similar My Nintendo pre-order bonus.

I wanna know the answer to that question as well :lol: I played Brawl online and mained Lucas. I was around average.

But as far frames , combos, and tier knowledge.... I have no idea what's going on.

I wanna know the answer to that question as well :lol: I played Brawl online and mained Lucas. I was around average.

But as far frames , combos, and tier knowledge.... I have no idea what's going on.
i dont know how to count frames or none of that
all i do is main 1 character
till i learn everything i can
through different matchups
and i eventually learn all their pros and cons movewise
then i branch off to a second character as a back up
and so on and so forth
i dont pay attention to tiers or none of that

Back
Top Bottom