Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Question for the thread

I’m selling my Wii U that was a bundle and came preinstalled with Super Mario 3D World and Nintendo Land but I wanna reset it to factory defaults for the next owner

If I factory restore it will those preinstalled games be deleted? If so do I have the opportunity to redownload them?

Thanks in advance

if you unlink your nnid and reset you lose the games. if you factory reset they should still be there but under that nnid, so if you wanna sell the games along with the system you gotta give them your nnid.

if you personally want to keep the games you gotta a system transfer.

Never want to play Nintendo alone or by myself after playing switch
Excellent arcade concept console like 'accepting challenge design'

Nah Bayonetta was top tier too but she has too much frame recovery when doing her smash attacks. She whiffs and she’s wide open. The only thing that makes her even top tier is spamming her guns. Diddy is too unbalanced. Him creating bananas out of nowhere is OP. Don’t even get me started on his forward B...
You tripping, I'll fight a diddy over a bayo anyday. Bayo was so broken it was ridiculous. Patches made diddy bearable, he was still good but bayo is on another level with the 0 to death combos. She hit one witch time on you and carry you to the top of the blast zone. :smh:

copped a few hours ago ... body is ready
71BJbF+r8tL._AC_SL1500_-1.jpg

I wanted the collector's edition but it sold out so I got the regular preordered at GS. Collector's edition popped up in stock on GS site the other day so I grabbed it. Still picking up my GS copy on Thursday night because I'm too impatient to wait until my collector's edition comes on Friday. Now I got 2 copies. :smh:

Anyone get a nvidia shield on black Friday? Was watching how great GameCube games look on it..even Dreamcast games. Not sure what it’s purpose really is but it’s great at the e word

copped a swithc blk friday just to play smash.

copped that powera wireless controller.

preordering smash tonight

cant wait

bringing back my go tos from melee Ganon and Peach

Want to add one of those birds that uses a sword and the wii fit trainer to my squad lol

Back
Top Bottom