• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely took the day off. It’s going to be a fun one. Looking forward to playing some around Midnight and then playing all day Friday.

My wife is trying to stay home that day too. I’m not here for it. Let me play in peace lol

Yep lol As I figured, World of Light is repetitive and boring. I hate when fighting games add RPG elements.

Definitely won't be spending much time in there. Thank God there are other ways to unlock characters.

Yep lol As I figured, World of Light is repetitive and boring. I hate when fighting games add RPG elements.

Definitely won't be spending much time in there. Thank God there are other ways to unlock characters.

Most likely going to play a bunch of rounds of “Melee” or whatever they call VS/Battle Mode to unlock. I’m going to try the impossible and be a jack of all trades, master of none, and play as everybody. Haven’t done that in a game since Tekken 5.

Most likely going to play a bunch of rounds of “Melee” or whatever they call VS/Battle Mode to unlock. I’m going to try the impossible and be a jack of all trades, master of none, and play as everybody. Haven’t done that in a game since Tekken 5.
Yeah World of Light is essentially a bunch of event matches

Back
Top Bottom