• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So it seems VS. Mode unlocks are the quickest way to go to unlock evry1 quickly compared to the other unlock methods in-game.

I'm shocked they made the unlock requirements for VS. mode VERY SIMPLE this time around, compared to previous games where you needed like 10-100+ matches b4 you unlock some1 in VS. mode

Smash hype in here is wild. Yall cats posting every and anything Smash related :lol:

Contemplating getting Smash Bros for my nephew for Xmas. Already got him the Let's go Pikachu bundle.

Smash hype in here is wild. Yall cats posting every and anything Smash related :lol:

If you are subscribed to a Gaming YouTuber on your YouTube account subscriptions, they have 95% have done a video on Smash Ultimate today............it is unavoidable EVEN if you are subscribed to Gaming YouTubers that strictly play AAA 3rd party games lol

I barely see folks talking bout red dead
It was everywhere first week
But after that hardly see folks really talking about it
Or hell even memes

If you are subscribed to a Gaming YouTuber on your YouTube account subscriptions, they have 95% have done a video on Smash Ultimate today............it is unavoidable EVEN if you are subscribed to Gaming YouTubers that strictly play AAA 3rd party games lol
I ain’t mad at all, just get a little annoyed with seeing it everywhere. It’s like that for every big release with me. Like damn, just play the game :lol:

What the hell you want everyone talking about on the day of the biggest release of the year? :lol:
I said it’s not just Smash, it was the same for RDR2, Spider-Man and God of War. You get thousands of videos of people covering the same thing. I just would rather play the game.
He a ps fanboy
He comes in here occasionally as a double agent
A plant if u will
To take back info to the ps thread
:lol:

Decided to download instead of physical copy
IMG_20181206_182554088.jpg

I’m probably the only one in here going physical. I could’ve changed it, but I didn’t feel like it.

Also, that MUA3 looks dope. One of those villains looks like an Ultron/Apocalypse fusion.

Back
Top Bottom