• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wish there was a way to pass on some of these new challengers, losing to the likes of Daisy who I was never going to use anyway. Feel like I’m fighting for my life for some of these characters that I really like.

Anybody unlock all the characters yet?

Unlocked 49 so far. The one stock then reset game technique isn't working as fast as before. Sometimes takes 7 matches before I get the "new Challenger appears".

Yeah I am just playing Smash mode and focusing on learning the game and when new challengers come they come.

Anybody unlock all the characters yet?

Unlocked 49 so far. The one stock then reset game technique isn't working as fast as before. Sometimes takes 7 matches before I get the "new Challenger appears".

For me it worked perfectly everytime. I unlocked everyone today.

Once you quit, play the 1stock, a new challenger should be approaching after every match

I figured it out now. Once you've encountered all the unlockable characters. The ones you didn't get to beat you can fight them again and unlock them by going to "Games & More" in the main menu and selecting the "Challenger's Approach" option in the bottom right.
IMG_20181208_205459962.jpg

Does this game have Smash Tour? That was actually pretty fun
No
I figured it out now. Once you've encountered all the unlockable characters. The ones you didn't get to beat you can fight them again and unlock them by going to "Games & More" in the main menu and selecting the "Challenger's Approach" option in the bottom right.
IMG_20181208_205459962.jpg
yeah but they don’t appear right after
U gotta play a few minutes to get that to appear

I’m saying when does it unlock
What do you mean?

I just told you. All you get is the recognition and more competitive matches

Nintendo also pointed out they’re looking at elite Smash players to analyze what needs to be done in future patches of the game

And once you reach elite you can only use characters that have reached elite as well

What do you mean?

I just told you. All you get is the recognition and more competitive matches

Nintendo also pointed out they’re looking at elite Smash players to analyze what needs to be done in future patches of the game

And once you reach elite you can only use characters that have reached elite as well
Let me explain more clearly
Since ur slow
What gsp do u need to reach
To be able to play elite smash
There’s s certain threshold gsp u need to reach
In order to access it

Let me explain more clearly
Since ur slow
What gsp do u need to reach
To be able to play elite smash
There’s s certain threshold gsp u need to reach
In order to access it
Some reddit users claim to already be in elite after passing 450,000

There’s not a clear cut mark yet

Last edited:
Just left a chill house party at that had Smash running. Luckily I had my controller in the car :nthat:

We ran a couple 4p free for alls, and tournament style 1v1s. My Cloud, Roy, and Lucina are beast.

Back
Top Bottom