• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
seems like classic mode is the fastest way to unlock , u can breeze through it in under 4 mins and unlock a new character every time u bear it . I unlocked 12 dudes with lil Mac on my flight layover yesterday

I'm up to ~ 37 characters unlocked, using a combo of playing 1 stocks with restarts and running classic mode as specific people if I want to try to unlock someone in particular right then.

I just went for Pac-Man and the stage damn near felt like it was the real challenger :lol:

Same with Wario (gave him the paws on the rematch though); not playing the Wii U or 3DS versions has me out here lost in the sauce from home to time.

Here's a chart I screenshot from a video that shows the Classic Mode unlock progression:

Screenshot_20181208-010807_YouTube Vanced.jpg

seems like classic mode is the fastest way to unlock , u can breeze through it in under 4 mins and unlock a new character every time u bear it . I unlocked 12 dudes with lil Mac on my flight layover yesterday

Nah. The fastest way is regular smash with 1 stock matches.

Suicide, new challenger appears, beat them, close the game, repeat

Dr Mario was the one that was giving me the most trouble... but finally got all of em now. Some of the stages didn't make it any easier to try and unlock characters :angry:

Went on a mad rematch streak, but Pit, Chrom, and Cloud still got me. Pit is whatever, Chrom is probably just as quick as Roy (with the up b of Ike), and Cloud is one tough/tricky S.O.B.

Might've lost a couple others like Toon Link or so. I'll get em soon enough and complete this roster. Then I'll be online probably every weekend going forward.

Finally got past Lucas. Ridley was giving me issues with his grab. Richter wasn’t nice either. A little over 60 characters in.

Also going handheld. Using the joycons with the little stand or whatever that thing is. Want a new pro controller but I ain’t trying to come off of that coin.

What are y’all using as far as controllers for smash
Pro controller

It’s super smooth and doesn’t take very much getting used to at all

Plus it makes the transition from docked to hendheld a lot more seamless when you need to switch

Prefer Pro controller. But mostly been playing handheld with the joycons.

They got pro controllers on Amazon for $55 right now if anyone is interested.

What are y’all using as far as controllers for smash

Been handheld with it so far as well, but I'll be sending them in soon to fix the drifting so I'll finally have no choice but to see what this pro controller I finally picked up is talking about.

I switch between Joy Con Controller set up and Gamecube controller. Just did handheld to finish unlocking everybody. Feels good. Now on to online and the DLC.

Will get a Pro Controller at some point. Looks like the Smash Pro is sold out everywhere as well. I will check the Galleria Best Buy tomorrow during lunch. Only place I think that might still have it.

I switch between Joy Con Controller set up and Gamecube controller. Just did handheld to finish unlocking everybody. Feels good. Now on to online and the DLC.

Will get a Pro Controller at some point. Looks like the Smash Pro is sold out everywhere as well. I will check the Galleria Best Buy tomorrow during lunch. Only place I think that might still have it.

I've been playing with all 3 controller setups since I got the game. Obviously Gamecube Controller is still the way to go..........but you can get away with a Pro Controller AND the Joy Con grip as well.

Also turn up the stick sensitivity in all of your controller setups, it helps you execute dash attacks better

Back
Top Bottom