Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I haven't used my Switch docked in like 4 months :lol:

I want a good deal on the AC Adapter, because I unplugged it from the dock and put it in the outlet right behind my bed and being too lazy to move it back and forth is a big reason I never dock my ****.

Last edited:
I haven't used my Switch docked in like 4 months :lol:

I want a good deal on the AC Adapter, because I unplugged it from the dock and put it in the outlet right behind my bed and being too lazy to move it back and forth is a big reason I never dock my ****.

They had a good deal on those Switch AC adapters back during Black Friday weekend and Cyber Monday week.........I'm not sure if that deal is still active, but you should check it out.

Pretty much one of the reasons I've been able to use my Switch undocked during my lunch breaks at work is b/c I bought a 2nd AC adapter/charger for my Switch (and the small adjustable charging stand that allows me to play it in pseudo-tabletop mode).

Yesterday was the first time I used my Switch on the dock in over a year. Handheld is far more easier, my tv only has 3 hdmi ports too and between the other systems and the cable, space is limited.

It might be awhile before I jump online. I didn’t think I’d be so trash at Smash :lol:

I was getting clapped by Robin on Sonic’s stage with the lava floor :smh:

Some of these fights just seem unfair. This mf Olimar getting stronger and basically KOing me in about 20 seconds :angry:

Some of these fights just seem unfair. This mf Olimar getting stronger and basically KOing me in about 20 seconds :angry:
This. Incineroar beating me like owe him money. I start off strong too, but somehow, as soon as I set foot outside of the ring, he gets me. Bout to start applying Pokemon logic forreal though. No lie, I'm getting more fulfillment getting some of these characters back vs. online dubs.

This. Incineroar beating me like owe him money. I start off strong too, but somehow, as soon as I set foot outside of the ring, he gets me. Bout to start applying Pokemon logic forreal though. No lie, I'm getting more fulfillment getting some of these characters back vs. online dubs.
for unlocking
use either k rool, bowser, or lil mack cause of their ko power

im poor would anyone like to buy me a Switch and send it to me for Xmas?

I would appreciate it.
giphy.gif

Guys, a lot of us are “trash.” Play online. I played with nawghtyhare nawghtyhare and I learned through the beatings he put on me to use the air dodge. I’m finally mixing it into my gameplay along with some other things.

And the PC in those matches are just ridiculous. I swear their harder than 9.

Got to play a bit of online the other day at a buddy's house, and had some real intense matches.( I don't there's any skill based matchmaking. So if you get paired up with someone who knows their setups....R.I.P)

Since you can't taunt online, I see some people have resorted to "teabagging" :lol: I'm all for it.

Got to play a bit of online the other day at a buddy's house, and had some real intense matches.( I don't there's any skill based matchmaking. So if you get paired up with someone who knows their setups....R.I.P)

Since you can't taunt online, I see some people have resorted to "teabagging" :lol: I'm all for it.
yeah i been doing that :lol:

I only do it if they do it first. After that, I'm trolling hard af :lol:

I love pissing people off in fighting games. I can't wait to cause a rage quit.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate estimated to have debuted with 1.3 million copies sold in Japan
Posted on December 10, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Though data isn’t entirely final, early reports indicate that Super Smash Bros. Ultimate may have sold somewhere around 1.3 million copies in its first week in Japan. The information appears to come from Morgan Stanley based on Famitsu-recorded numbers.

We should have final data by Wednesday. If Famitsu’s early number holds up, it would be the largest opening ever for a Nintendo published game in Japan outside of the Pokemon series. Additionally, it would be the best debut for a Smash Bros. game yet.

Here’s a look at previous launch sales for the Smash Bros. entries:

3DS Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo 3DS 987.239 2.703.101 Nintendo 13/09/2014
WII Super Smash Bros. Brawl 816.198 2.315.401 Nintendo 31/01/2008
N64 Super Smash Bros. 183.097 1.632.046 Nintendo 21/01/1999
NGC Super Smash Bros. Melee 357.101 1.349.418 Nintendo 21/11/2001
WIU Super Smash Bros. for Wii U 244.747 789.947 Nintendo 06/12/20

Back
Top Bottom