Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
all yall talking bout playing online
but havent jumped in any games with me and floodarea floodarea and parada45 parada45 :nerd: :nerd:
we running games later tonight if yall wanna join
How do you do it? I'm still a noob at this.

Haven't been able to connect over here at work this afternoon. Had no issues earlier this morning but Switch keeps telling me I can't connect to other consoles. Never paid close attention to the NAT type but I noticed it said D which isn't that great. Baffled that it wasn't an issue this morning.

How do you do it? I'm still a noob at this.

Haven't been able to connect over here at work this afternoon. Had no issues earlier this morning but Switch keeps telling me I can't connect to other consoles. Never paid close attention to the NAT type but I noticed it said D which isn't that great. Baffled that it wasn't an issue this morning.
i think theres online maintenance right now
so its down

Got my daughter the switch for Xmas. Gonna get Mario kart today, what other games are good for a 7 y/o?
Probably a bit of a reach but maybe Zelda? :lol: Obviously won't be able to really play the game but she could just run around and explore for hours and have fun.

Got my daughter the switch for Xmas. Gonna get Mario kart today, what other games are good for a 7 y/o?

5F41FC5C-7C32-4A78-8276-5BD7EC19A1E5.jpeg

3C60BA4B-C6DE-4BC3-A289-643C368A5484.jpeg

Nobody said Pokémon for the 7 y/o?

I’m picking up a pro controller this week. Got a $15 coupon from Best Buy and gonna price match Amazon for 55.54. Should come out to $43 total after taxes. Can’t beat that.

Nobody said Pokémon for the 7 y/o?

I’m picking up a pro controller this week. Got a $15 coupon from Best Buy and gonna price match Amazon for 55.54. Should come out to $43 total after taxes. Can’t beat that.

My son is 7 and loves Let's Go Pikachu. This might be frowned upon, but I even let him play Smash occasionally. His go-to games were Kirby Star Allies, Mario/Rabid Kingdom, and now LGP. I signed up for the Switch Online and downloaded the NES classics, which he enjoys from time to time too...

My first games I owned were Super Street Fighter 2, Maximum Carnage, and Donkey Kong Country. Must’ve been 95 so I was 5 or 6 depending what time of year it was. Super Street Fighter 2 was the first one I really Identified with and built my love for gaming. I don’t think Fighting Games make kids violent, if anything it makes them want to learn a martial art.

I’m not saying that’s what you’re saying, I’m just making a broad statement that kids can definitely handle playing fighters (mine certainly will be with me) as well and understand it’s just like controlling an anime.

Back
Top Bottom