• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Some skill tree options are pointless once you get the right spirits. Use your points wisely.

Use for x2 final smash, perfect shield timing window, strength in special moves and air moves and less landing lag.

When I am playing Sheik sometimes I throw out these random normals (kicks) that actually look like they can be chained into a juggle of some sort? Does anyone know how I’m doing that?

I am getting a little better but I do not understand this game

When I am playing Sheik sometimes I throw out these random normals (kicks) that actually look like they can be chained into a juggle of some sort? Does anyone know how I’m doing that?

Sounds like your doing

-> A (Side tilt)

Which is her juggle.

Tilt up + A I think you’re speaking of. If you tilt the stick in a direction slightly and press A instead of pushing the stick all the way in a direction and press A (which becomes a smash attack) you do normals many of which have follow up properties...

Tilt up + A I think you’re speaking of. If you tilt the stick in a direction slightly and press A instead of pushing the stick all the way in a direction and press A (which becomes a smash attack) you do normals many of which have follow up properties...
Shut up with the tips
Ur trash
And been ducking everybody in the group chat

You may be accidentally walking and triggering it.

Depends on how much force you put on, you can change the sensitivity.

You food out here Nawghty. I’ll make an example out of you later tonight
D29C6942-6CE2-4C29-BFFE-1A3595B354A0.gif

Are y’all really trying to tell me that there is a difference in attack type in regards to the sensitivity of the analog stick? :wow:

:rofl:

Went to my first competitive Smash Bros tournament over the weekend and the experience was meh to say the least

There was over 60 people for singles with a $5 but in

Did pretty well for myself though (lost in the semifinals)

Overall the competitive Smash scene is weird

As soon as I walked in the room I was overwhelmed with dudes in sweatpants and sandals on top of crazy BO throughout the room

Don’t think I’d go back if that’s what I gotta see and smell every time

Went to my first competitive Smash Bros tournament over the weekend and the experience was meh to say the least

There was over 60 people for singles with a $5 but in

Did pretty well for myself though (lost in the semifinals)

Overall the competitive Smash scene is weird

As soon as I walked in the room I was overwhelmed with dudes in sweatpants and sandals on top of crazy BO throughout the room

Don’t think I’d go back if that’s what I gotta see and smell every time
I learned from the last midnight release I went to back in 2014. “Gamers” stink :lol:

Reminds me of when I wen to Gamestop for FF13 midnight release.

Smelled so bad. And people were eating pizza and nachos and licking their fingers and then touching stuff :lol:

And until this day I think one dude was a vampire.

I’m glad my circles are diverse.

And people were eating pizza and nachos and licking their fingers and then touching stuff :lol:
Bruh

Nothing grinds my gears more when I see people eating food with their hands and then proceed to pickup their controller without washing their hands or at least wiping them off with something

**** is sick

I hate handling greasy *** controllers fam

/rant :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom