• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Did anyone else place an order from Hobby Chimp for the SSB Link Amiibo earlier this week? I did, but I haven't heard anything from them on my order status and they haven't accepted the payment from PayPal yet. I've e-mailed them several times with no response, and today tried calling the number from their site, but the answering machine at that number says that they are a store called "Blue Marble." Obviously, something seems off to me. Has anyone dealt with them previously? I'm about to cancel the whole order through PayPal.

Last edited:
Did anyone else place an order from Hobby Chimp for the SSB Link Amiibo earlier this week? I did, but I haven't heard anything from them on my order status and they haven't accepted the payment from PayPal yet. I've e-mailed them several times with no response, and today tried calling the number from their site, but the answering machine at that number says that they are a store called "Blue Marble." Obviously, something seems off to me. Has anyone dealt with them previously? I'm about to cancel the whole order through PayPal.

lmao i tried calling today too. seems shady, but they finally accepted my payment.. i'll give them til monday before i dispute with paypal.

Waited 7 hours at release day to get mine ******* love it

Idk how many hours I've played I'll say 10-15 but I haven't found anything repetitive, I've done 10 or more shrines I've found them all to be different, even the side quests

FFxv on the other hand 24 hours play time and then I've been finding car parts dog tags and frogs every side quest

People speeding thru games now I hope Zelda last me till April lol

I've done over 75 shrines and have a nasty amount of hours in the game. lol.

I found an Archer Link, Rider Link, and Wolf Link Amiibo at Target, got the third one for free.

The Zelda one still evades me though [emoji]129300[/emoji]

No gamestops around me have the Pro controller I went to Walmart they have like 2 lol but I have game stop store credit, Walmart had more accessories I seen a 3 links amibo the botw one on a horse, I Bought this carry case for 18$

No gamestops around me have the Pro controller I went to Walmart they have like 2 lol but I have game stop store credit, Walmart had more accessories I seen a 3 links amibo the botw one on a horse, I Bought this carry case for 18$

Buy the controller at Walmart.... once Gamestop gets one in stock, purchase it with your store credit and take it to Walmart to get a full refund.

I've been playing BOTW so much since I got it and yet I've done so little with the main story hahah

Been focused on seeking out all the shrines to get hearts for the Master Sword and trying to activate all the towers too 

This game is so deep, man 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'm seriously considering buying the guide for this one. Game is just too massive.
Took me like 2.5 hours just to find the Zora helm yesterday. Had to go read that broken stone tablet twice just to find the right lake and even then only found it on a return trip because I hadn't thought to use magnesis the first time
mean.gif
Got my last 3 amiibos today (Guardian, Archer, and Rider) I need to cool it....

at least til that Fierce Deity drops
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom