• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Anyone know where I can get a switch? GameStop has been jerking me around with my preorder canceling it reinstating it and telling me it'll deliver in two days to now saying it's backordered. I got some store credit out of it but I need the system for my gf :lol:

Been using the pro-controller and didn't notice until last night that some of it's functions were motion control :lol:

I was wondering why it's wobbly when I would place a pin on a shrine or use runes.

Been using the pro-controller and didn't notice until last night that some of it's functions were motion control
laugh.gif

I was wondering why it's wobbly when I would place a pin on a shrine or use runes.
I turned off motion controls lol

I thought the motion control only applied when using the joycon or the screen itself.

How do you do the motion control puzzles in shrines w/ them off?

Anyone know where I can get a switch? GameStop has been jerking me around with my preorder canceling it reinstating it and telling me it'll deliver in two days to now saying it's backordered. I got some store credit out of it but I need the system for my gf :lol:
Gonna have to wait awhile. Tough as hell to find one in NYC. I'm out in Long Island and I always get there a few minutes late to find one.

Best buy some pre orders selling today that people didn't pick up. I went to two today and one sold out literally 10 minutes before I got there and the other Best Buy refused to sell it to me until the end of the day.

Anyways **** Best Buy and anyone who love em.

I thought the motion control only applied when using the joycon or the screen itself.

Those are unavoidable so it'll turn on for those but just when it comes to aiming and stuff I like using the right analog stick

Grabbed mine from a desperate Craigslist reseller on Saturday night for $350. My local Craigslist is flooded with them. Probably should've waited it out, but this thread with the Zelda stories pushed me over the edge. :lol: :smh:

Definitely seen some decent deals on craigslist...just have to wait until payday lol

Those are unavoidable so it'll turn on for those but just when it comes to aiming and stuff I like using the right analog stick

Does the motion control also affect the aiming of arrows? I've been getting along well enough but is it just making it difficult for myself? :lol:

Does the motion control also affect the aiming of arrows? I've been getting along well enough but is it just making it difficult for myself?
laugh.gif
Pretty much lol

I can't tell how many times before I changed it I was aiming with the analog and had the aim perfect then when I shot the motion control would **** it up 
laugh.gif

Turning mine off also. I tried to make do with it and use motion control for fine aiming, but it's easier to just not use it :lol:

Just got the amFilm tempered glass screen protectors today, and I am IMPRESSED. Firstly, the set came in almost a week before it was due to arrive. Most importantly, the protectors seem DURABLE, so much so that I'm not too worried anymore about docking/undocking and going mobile with the Switch. The set has 2 protectors and the one I used went on easily and looks great. Overall I highly recommend it.

Last edited:
Just got the amFilm tempered glass screen protectors today, and I am IMPRESSED. Firstly, the set came in almost a week before it was due to arrive. Most importantly, the protectors seem DURABLE, so much so that I'm not too worried anymore about docking/undocking and going mobile with the Switch. The set has 2 protectors and the one I used went on easily and looks great. Overall I highly recommend it.

this one Amazon product ASIN B01N3ASPNV ?

Just received mine today easy installation. looks great imo.

Any tips for installing the screen protector?
Got the same one and mine came in yesterday.
Gonna try to put it on tonight

Any tips for installing the screen protector?
Got the same one and mine came in yesterday.
Gonna try to put it on tonight

I just lined up the lower ridges (cutouts) to get it centered and then let it roll itself on, basically. And used one of my 3DS microfiber cloths to clean the glass really well beforehand. No dust bubbles at all. I didn't even use a steamy bathroom to combat the dust like they recommended. If you clean it well enough you shouldn't get dust bubbles.

The Ethernet adapter didn't work for me, have you guys checked your USB ports ? I'm reading not all adapters work I have another USB 3.0 one to try once I find it

Game is gonna getme fired. Been playing at work, got to comfortable. Turned around and my boss was just watching me play. :smh:
We ended playing fast rmx together :smokin

Guys, how do I setup this amiibo thing? I bought the 8-bit link to try out, but IDK how to use it. Do I go into the system settings and choose amiibo to do it?

THanks

Guys, how do I setup this amiibo thing? I bought the 8-bit link to try out, but IDK how to use it. Do I go into the system settings and choose amiibo to do it?

THanks
1. Go to your inventory in BOTW

2. Press R to go to the controller setup

3. Scroll down and click options

4. You'll see a yes or no switch that says "Amiibo functionality". This will be off by default but go ahead and turn it on

5. Then exit and in game hold up on the D-Pad to pull up your abilities and scroll all of way to the right and the Amiibo logo will be there

6. Select it and then when using it you'll see a white circle appear in front of you. This is where the treasure will drop once the Amiibo is placed so make sure you're on a flat surface so things don't get away or fall of ledges

7. Hold your Amiibo over the sensor and your stuff should fall from the sky

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom