• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Thanks, I have the amiibo active on my abilities and have it active but I don't see the white circle. Do I have to be at a certain level or something?

I was going to try an Amiibo for the first time but haven't seen any of the BOTW in stores. Are they really that popular?

I was going to try an Amiibo for the first time but haven't seen any of the BOTW in stores. Are they really that popular?

cleaned out for the most part on all the Target, Walmart, ToysRUs, BestBuys and Gamestops, first Target I went to had all these and with the buy2get1 free promo, still had to think about it but glad I didn't pass up on it

I didn't think the BotW would sell out so quick but all that's left a Bokoblins and some 8bit links here and there

I just hope I have more use on these on other games :lol:

Last edited:
Finally got a decent amount of time in tonight and I didn't even keep going with the main quest. Just turned it off and decided to try and hit every tower and fill out the map. Stopping here and there to cook some foods, sell some stuff, hunt.

Honestly I think one of the funnest things to do is climbing somewhere high.

I don't get a chance to play for long periods of time so I'm glad the game is huge and will last me a while, sounds like some of you have gotten pretty far already [emoji]128517[/emoji]

Finally got a decent amount of time in tonight and I didn't even keep going with the main quest. Just turned it off and decided to try and hit every tower and fill out the map. Stopping here and there to cook some foods, sell some stuff, hunt.

Honestly I think one of the funnest things to do is climbing somewhere high.

I don't get a chance to play for long periods of time so I'm glad the game is huge and will last me a while, sounds like some of you have gotten pretty far already [emoji]128517[/emoji]

That's sort of where I'm at now. Beat my first divine beast and took some time to just unlock some towers and open the map up. I really need to reup on my supplies and arrows :smh:

Bruh arrows are so precious :lol: I thought I might finally have a decent stock when I hit 100. Probably less than an hr later I was under 10 :smh:

Off work due to this "blizzard" that gave us about one inch of snow :pimp: :pimp:. Might play BOTW for all 8 of the hours I would've been at work.

I love it when the news calls for apocalyptic snow. Work gets canceled and it's almost never as bad as the predictions :lol: remember when I was in college classes would get canceled for blizzards and a couple times it was 70 and sunny out

BotW screen cover and skin doesn't look too bad, I like the skin for the dock, JoyCons could be better.

This one guarantees it will leave no residue once removed or do you mean something else?

The three part series of The Making of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild is up on YouTube. Here is the first video; I don't believe there's anything containing spoilers in this one. What's crazy to me is when I watch people on Twitch or videos like this, I always end up seeing someone do something that I didn't think of in terms of utilizing the game's mechanics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom