• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I keep thinking about the fact that we won't get another 3d Zelda for some years, and get sad that I beat BOTW, but then I remember I've still never played WW, SS, or TP, and that's only on the 3d side 
pimp.gif
 can't wait for VC

Finished the game today :pimp:

Got about 18 more shrines to finish and plenty of sidequest and armor sets to complete.

Personally this is up there with OOT. BotW is the better game, but OOT has a better story imo.

How thebhell do you do the swinging shrine in up to the platform across from the three hanging spiked balls how do I get ofer

the one with three hanging spiked ball, you just have to use your magnet to push it aside as you pass by one at a time, just make sure you set it back down slowly because if you just let go it'll swing and likely hit you

Man some Shrines got me so frustrated I just left and went back a few days later to finish. Made me feel extra dumb when I finally figured out how easy some of them were.

the one with three hanging spiked ball, you just have to use your magnet to push it aside as you pass by one at a time, just make sure you set it back down slowly because if you just let go it'll swing and likely hit you
Right but I can't figure out how to get on that side in the first place.

The only shrine that gave me problems is the one where you need to go to the other shrine to complete the puzzle... Theres 2 right by each other on the other side and I kept going to the wrong one :smh:

Try Youtubing the name of the Shrine. I personally don't remember that one or else I'd try to give you some hints :lol:.

^ ^ ^
twin peaks? where you have to put the sequence of each others shrine? that one took me a while because I didn't know there were two :lol:

I finished the shrine quest where you have to navigate through the darkness to find the shrine, that one was somewhat fun and nerve racking

Try Youtubing the name of the Shrine. I personally don't remember that one or else I'd try to give you some hints :lol:.

yeah I wish I could tell you more but there were a couple with spiked balls so I am not sure which is which

unrelated to shrine and non-spoiler but wipeout! :lol:

Last edited:
^ ^ ^
twin peaks? where you have to put the sequence of each others shrine? that one took me a while because I didn't know there were two :lol:

I finished the shrine quest where you have to navigate through the darkness to find the shrine, that one was somewhat fun and nerve racking

unrelated to shrine and non-spoiler but wipeout! :lol:

I randomly came across that one. After I finished I kinda wished they had Skulltulas or some other type of enemy chasing you through the darkness :lol:.

dueling peaks had me heated because there are 2 on the other side, 1 low and 1 high, I kept going to the low one and gave up for a few days. I lucked up on the darkness one and accidentally parasailed right in where I needed to be :lol:

They don't hit me they just take so much damage to kill :lol: do need to upgrade armor though. I only upgraded like 3 sets to 8s :lol:

In that case make sure you max out your Savage armor. It gives you attack up so it really helps. Plus if you have Lynel weapons you deal even more damage.

Idk if you guys are talking about the same shrine but I'm gonna assume that y'all are. That shrine with the 3 spiked balls, what I did and it made it super duper easy was use the magnet and just loop it on the beam that supported the chains. Once you loop it, the chain is too short and won't even touch you and you can walk right past them

Back
Top Bottom