• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
and considering they had one legit game on release (BotW) which sold more units than the systems and it got people buying up all the Zelda amiibos that's been sitting on the shelves

I think they are doing well, I haven't checked but has production caught up with the demand yet or are switches still selling out instantly?
Walked in to Nintendo NYC store on Weds 2hrs after the posted re-stock time of 3pm and was able to cop a system easily. No line or anything. And just walked by there on my coffee run and seems like they had systems behind register.

Damn that's cool GameStop didn't give me **** but they tried to sell me the strategy guide lmao, target also gave Tetris keychains for puyo puyo

Also y'all ever been to GameStop and I guess some security or loss prevention from a office watches the store he came on the speaker said "we are now watching the store" then asked the dude over the speaker if everything was ok he answered and shook his head said they do it every 2 hours or so lol
yeah happen to me while copping bayo 2 a few years ago . 

MK8D is great 
smokin.gif
This.

Ran a few online races. Amazing. Game looks better on the Switch.

Yeah I couldn't really see a difference in the trailers or online videos but playing it myself its apparent almost instantly that the graphics got a noticeably significant boost in MK8D 
grin.gif

1. Mk is so dope . Online super smooth.
2. Puyo Tetris is really fun , but why is it 39 Canadian smh . Will cop for 20.

Grabbed MK8 on Friday while I was back in Miami. The Switch version has a lot of differences that make this the definitive version IMO. The fact that you can have two items changes the game significantly. It's more chaotic and makes it harder to win. I used the breeze through 200cc on the Wii U and on the Switch it took my quite a few tries to beat some cups.

Also there is an additional boost when you drift that is almost like having a mushroom. I've won quite a few races just knowing how to time it. Online is still okay. They really need to add a 200cc option for the regular online.

Last edited:
I'm getting smoked online and I feel like it's because of my Kart combo. What have y'all found to be the best? I'm rocking Morton, streetle, slim, and wario

I'm getting smoked as well. I did have a little streak going of placing 3rd or 4th, but before that I was placing in the bottom 4 pretty often. I still need to master drifting and find a good combo that works for me.

I was running Tanooki Mario, Flame Rider bike, standard tires and the super glider.

BOTW is amazing

I put work in this weekend

I'm on my last beast

Really wish I bought this on the Switch

Was doing some shrine grinding and tower activating this weekend.

Hate to say it, but Shaq-Fu looks fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the bikes are faster in mk8. I been winning 200cc easily and holding first place easier. I think they accelerate faster or top speed is a bit higher.

Finally got online, was doing no better than 5th-7th, eek out a 3rd and got a 1st once. Never been more satisfied getting 1st place haha.

Red shells will be the death of me though.

Back
Top Bottom