• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
To all Nintendo Switch DAY ONE LAUNCH owners, Switch gold point rewards are now active................#RIP

(since your gold points have already expired from that day LOL)

To all Nintendo Switch DAY ONE LAUNCH owners, Switch gold point rewards are now active................#RIP

(since your gold points have already expired from that day LOL)

Nice deals, and bonuses for buying digital....I got 290 points

Also the points expire at the end of the month that they were claimed.

Famitsu scores for Kirby and Attack on Titan 2.

https://mynintendonews.com/2018/03/06/famitsu-kirby-star-allies-scores-35-40/

- Hoshi no Kirby: Star Allies score 35/40 (8/9/9/9)
- Shingeki no Kyojin 2 (Attack on Titan 2) score 36/40 (9/9/9/9)
- Future Card Buddyfight Tanjou! Oretachi no Saikyou Buddy! score 32/40 (8/8/8/8)
- Winning Post 8 2018 score 32/40 (8/8/8/8)
- Detention score 32/40 (7/8/9/8)
- Fe score 32/40 (7/8/8/9)
- Gal☆Gun 2 score 31/40 (8/8/7/8)
- Wan Nyan Dobutsu Byouin: Pet no Oishasan ni Narou! score 29/40 (8/7/7/7)
- Dear My Abyss score 28/40 (7/8/7/6)
- Link Picture Link-a-Pix score 28/40 (7/7/8/6)
- Earthlock score 27/40 (7/7/6/7)
- Kyogeki Quartet Fighters score 26/40 (7/6/7/6)

1st the worst
2nds the best
3rd with the treasure chest
rather have a treasure chest
than be considered the best

Forrealdoe.gif

This game seems neat, apparently was on 3ds and now including updated graphics, a retro graphics mode...and what seems like a super mario maker level creator

Not getting hyped for the Direct. I'll get hype after IF they actually announce something worthwhile

It is said to be a 30 minute presentation, so its basically bigger than a MINI.

However, the fact that they highlighted Mario Tennis Aces as one of their "priorities" in the Direct (mini), then yeah.......this is going to be a sleeper for now.

Last edited:
Question to some of you guys:

Who in here still uses their Wiis and/or Wii-Us to play on the Virtual Console? (and what games do you play via VC)

I know we've talked about it in the past whenever we've come up for reasons why some of us have kept our Wiis and/or Wii-Us while either owning OR waiting to buy a Switch, but I'm curious which one of you guys actually still use the Virtual Consoles on your Wii/Wii-U AND what do you play on them?

By the time the Switch Online Service launches the "Classic Game Selection" program (Switch VC), this might sway our decision of keeping our Wii/Wii-U for Virtual Console purposes (depending on the games released or not released, of course)

P.S. Wii Shop Channel will STOP accepting credit card payments for Wii Shop Points by the 25th of THIS MONTH, so if you still buy old games on VC off of your original Wii..........now is the best time to buy games off the Wii Shop Channel before you can no longer do so.

Question to some of you guys:

Who in here still uses their Wiis and/or Wii-Us to play on the Virtual Console? (and what games do you play via VC)

I know we've talked about it in the past whenever we've come up for reasons why some of us have kept our Wiis and/or Wii-Us while either owning OR waiting to buy a Switch, but I'm curious which one of you guys actually still use the Virtual Consoles on your Wii/Wii-U AND what do you play on them?

By the time the Switch Online Service launches the "Classic Game Selection" program (Switch VC), this might sway our decision of keeping our Wii/Wii-U for Virtual Console purposes (depending on the games released or not released, of course)
I have VC games on my Wii. I played Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and will occasionally play Mario Party 2 if friends want to

Last edited:
I heard the N64 Smash game didn't transfer over to the Wii-U Virtual Console eShop, but still remains on the Wii Shop Channel........is that true?

Back
Top Bottom