• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
NBA Playgrounds 2 now coming to Switch this fall as “NBA 2K Playgrounds 2”, 2K publishing
Posted on July 24, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

NBA Playgrounds 2 was originally planned for May 22. But just days before its release, a delay took place due to “exciting things” that were happening.

NBA Playgrounds 2 has finally resurfaced. 2K announced today that it will publish the arcade-action sports game, which is seeing a slight name change to NBA 2K Playgrounds 2. The “over-the-top, two-on-two basketball experience will complement the best-selling NBA 2K simulation franchise and expand 2K’s footprint in the basketball video game space.”

Visual Concepts president Greg Thomas said in a statement:

“The original NBA Playgrounds was a fantastic throwback to the glory days of arcade-action sports. The new NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 will step up this energy and attitude big time – with a bit of added NBA 2K flair – giving fans of both franchises an exciting new way to game with friends around the world.”

Saber CEO Matt Karch also said:

“No one is more committed to bringing fans a great basketball experience than 2K. We can’t wait to share more on how we’re teaming up to make NBA 2K Playgrounds 2’s incredible arcade action bigger and better than ever for players.”

NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 launches on Switch this fall.

NBA Playgrounds 2 now coming to Switch this fall as “NBA 2K Playgrounds 2”, 2K publishing
Posted on July 24, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

NBA Playgrounds 2 was originally planned for May 22. But just days before its release, a delay took place due to “exciting things” that were happening.

NBA Playgrounds 2 has finally resurfaced. 2K announced today that it will publish the arcade-action sports game, which is seeing a slight name change to NBA 2K Playgrounds 2. The “over-the-top, two-on-two basketball experience will complement the best-selling NBA 2K simulation franchise and expand 2K’s footprint in the basketball video game space.”

Visual Concepts president Greg Thomas said in a statement:

“The original NBA Playgrounds was a fantastic throwback to the glory days of arcade-action sports. The new NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 will step up this energy and attitude big time – with a bit of added NBA 2K flair – giving fans of both franchises an exciting new way to game with friends around the world.”

Saber CEO Matt Karch also said:

“No one is more committed to bringing fans a great basketball experience than 2K. We can’t wait to share more on how we’re teaming up to make NBA 2K Playgrounds 2’s incredible arcade action bigger and better than ever for players.”

NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 launches on Switch this fall.

Welp idk how their microtransactions were before, but I know how they'll be now :lol: **** 2k. Glad dc doesn't play Nintendo to come in here and cape for em

This new dude at work got me playing pokemon again. Hadnt played Sun in over a week but ive been trying to finish it lately.

Now I kinda wanna go back and play the ones i missed. Platinum, Black & white 1 and 2. Not sure if worth it, would LOVE for them to be available on Switch.

I got the bug again so ill def be getting Lets Go

This new dude at work got me playing pokemon again. Hadnt played Sun in over a week but ive been trying to finish it lately.

Now I kinda wanna go back and play the ones i missed. Platinum, Black & white 1 and 2. Not sure if worth it, would LOVE for them to be available on Switch.

I got the bug again so ill def be getting Lets Go
Black & white is the worst in the series by far imo
2 was alright though

Copped a switch last week and it's finally coming in tonight. Already got mk8.

Who wanna run tonight? I'm hinking 7 or 8est. Big NT race?

Nintendo Switch Online codes available to purchase on Amazon US
Posted on July 25, 2018 by Brian(@NE_Brian) in News, Switch

Nintendo Switch Online still has a little ways to go before it fully launches. However, just like we saw with Amazon Germany not too long ago, Amazon US is selling codes. There’s a 12-month membership here and a 3-month membership here.

Nintendo Switch Online launches in September. It will include access to online multiplayer, classic games, cloud saves, and exclusive discounts. Amazon’s codes should be distributed when the service goes live.

im so new to this switch stuff, i thought you currently had to pay to play online. so youre saying we got two more months to enjoy free online until they start charging?

Paladins is lit........I may have to download the PC version too 'cuz of this.

I may have found my Fortnite replacement (I was getting tired of that "RNG bloom shooting" Minecraft game anyway)

Last edited:
Paladins is lit........I may have to download the PC version too 'cuz of this.

I may have found my Fortnite replacement (I was getting tired of that "RNG bloom shooting" Minecraft game anyway)

I downloaded it on my Xbox one day played a few matches it was cool but it kept freaking me saying I purchased stuff...I got like an achievement of 4 or 5 head shots in a row my first match and felt it was easy.

Idk it was weird, does the game start after level 15 tho I felt I was playing with bots

I downloaded it on my Xbox one day played a few matches it was cool but it kept freaking me saying I purchased stuff...I got like an achievement of 4 or 5 head shots in a row my first match and felt it was easy.

Idk it was weird, does the game start after level 15 tho I felt I was playing with bots

Hearing from people on Discord that...............................Yes, Paladins starts newcomer players against bots up until a specific level before you do the normal online PvP with other players.

Hearing from people on Discord that...............................Yes, Paladins starts newcomer players against bots up until a specific level before you do the normal online PvP with other players.

Yea then it’s level 15, I’m down to try it again, it’s crossplay lmk

Yea then it’s level 15, I’m down to try it again, it’s crossplay lmk

People on Discord are saying that level 5 is the threshold for the Switch version of the game.............level 15, I believe that is for ranked play.

**** I need ranked play for........I'm not playing hardcore competitive modes right now

People on Discord are saying that level 5 is the threshold for the Switch version of the game.............level 15, I believe that is for ranked play.

**** I need ranked play for........I'm not playing hardcore competitive modes right now

Oh Na I just want matches with real people i meant.

Back
Top Bottom