• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well in two weeks I’ve gotten all of the green stars in 3D world (I just need to beat all stages with all five character to 100% it -I’ve already started to do this) and I beat Mario Galaxy.

Lol I deadass almost didn’t go through the thank you pipe in time at the end of champions road after celebrating when I got all the keys and went through the box. Of course I went backwards in the pipe for a sec haha. Anyway I beat it and got the stars and stamp. Forgot to tag in another player or two before touching the flagpole but it’s all good. I’ll do it again at a later time.

Is yoshi’s crafted world really that bad..? I’m thinking of copping that and breath of the wild next...

I made a few traditional levels in mario maker but I’m rusty. I’ll post the codes to them in a few.

I need to go back and finish 3D world...

I finished my 100% Odyssey file then got lost in Pokémon Sword diving in for the first time.

Here are the four levels I uploaded in Mario maker 2 so far. I’m still getting used to it and am rusty at making levels but:

RQ2-8NX-3KG
HJK-GRL-8GF
3S2-K26-KDF
MNV-XSX-GSF

Yeah I didn't get the whole Mario is dead trending just cuz one collection game is gone.

Had Nintendo removed all Mario games then that'd be newsworthy.

I guess it wasn’t legit here’s the email I got from eBay after purchasing and paying

BD16584F-87D3-458B-B2D9-AEAA8B93F5BB.jpeg

After my bad experience trying to cop some basic **** I will never buy anything off eBay ever again.

So I don't believe anything off that janky site.

A few more levels that I created in Mario maker...

F3F-964-9LF
W88-1PB-CXG
5H5–71B-QWF

And my special level, Bodacious:
TT9-THK-TDF

Bodacious is a hard core traditional level...good luck with it... :smile: somebody play it on YouTube...

What is password match and why are we paying for it? I think I know what it is but there's no way in hell someone would charge for it :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom