• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I would have bought at walmart had they had same day or next day shipping for. Its all good I can wait I have plenty of games to play.

I might keep my Wonder pack sealed.
yeah you might wanna open that up just in case :lol:

IMG_4049.jpeg

So I 100%ed the main game and the first level of the special world...thoughts:

Bowsers level was fire. They should make a whole game where you don't need wonder seeds for the wacky weird **** to happen. It should be called yoshis wooly world 2.

The music in this game overall was just ok. Most of it is cool but there are some missed opportunities IMO.

Again, where are the castle levels. :frown: we needed a lot more.

I'm with all of the rotating and musical stuff. All of that was dope to me.

We need a longer post game or dlc IMO.

I think building levels in mario maker made playing this game fast and relatively easy but I'm not hating on the difficulty level of the game. I would have loved this game more if I were a kid. I still love the game tho. I'm not one of those ppl that thinks nsmbu or the series in general is bad. I like those games. This is different than those but I have them like 1a and this 1b. I think smb3 and world are better and it's probably due to nostalgia but the soundtracks were dope, the gameplay, etc. So I dunno.

After I finish the special world I'm going to play through the game again with no badge. I just want to give it another playthrough where I'm taking it more easy and not focused on 100%ing it so I can have another chance to enjoy the details and everything.

Playing wonder confirmed for me that 3d world is the true successor to smb3 and world. Yoshis wooly world is the true successor to yoshis island on the snes. Galaxy is my fav 3d mario but I have 3d world and galaxy as 1a and 1b. Mario 3 and world are 1a and 1b to me as well.

This game was still pretty cool though. I had to play odyssey twice to appreciate it more so ima do the same with this. My opinions may change.

Last edited:
I just played a few levels with the wife. It's ok so far but I was expecting more. Maybe the first world is just slow.

I also wish we could get the option to "take turns". I hate having multiple characters on one screen. My momentum stat getting killed. Idk how anybody plays Mario without the finger constantly on the Y button. You should always be running!!

Climb to the beat was fire 🔥
I love that type of stuff for post game. Nintendo >

How dope would it have been if a few wonder seeds got dropped in the mushroom kingdom, dinosaur Land and sarasaland tho for post game...they coulda had a music level from super mario bros supershow (like the theme) or adventures of mario 3 (cootie pie rap or something). A tetris inspired level etc.

Random thoughts. The post game levels are dope tho.

*edit*
One level left until i 100% it.

Last edited:
The last section of the last level is bull****.
Whoever thought of that should jump off a roof into traffic.

First of all most of these badges weren't worth putting into the game in the first place and the game other than this bull**** *** level is relatively easy-moderate. 36373839 lives later I did become an expert at badges I otherwise didn't use (and I still don't want to use them).

This level belongs in world crown in 3d world but its just not as dope or fun.

The checkpoints are in the wrong sections. Matter of fact they could have just put one right at the last part.

They should have put the koopalings in as bosses and tied the wonder seeds/flowers to their wands...the one that stands on a ball could have had a circus themed castle and then the elephant suit would have made more sense...
And there should have been other animal suits like in smb3 or 3d world. The elephant suit by itself doesn't make sense. There isn't really a need for it. You could say breaking walls which is it's main intent but you can do that with shells and the drill suit can get through them.

There are two stages tho where I feel like it's the best option...the second to last level in the game (makes parts of it a lot easier) and one of those k.o. challenges.

I feel like Koopalimgs should be in every Mario game. Call it nostalgia but them lil mfs some GOATs :lol:

I finally 100%ed mario wonder. Yo I was in the zone with the hippo part. It's all in how you bounce off the first hippo balloon. You have to spam the hell out of the emoti button or whatever it's called so you can see where you are. I got the golden flagpole too but that was kinda easy given how many times I bounced off of those clear things to get to the hippos.

Let's ****ing gooooo

Picked up SM:Wonder for my daughter's bday gift....But the Switch I ordered is no longer scheduled to arrive today.

Welp lol.

How's Mario Party? Worth getting?

Fozz Fozz

Mario Party Superstars: The Mario Party we grew up on.

Super Mario Party: Joy Con showcase that lacks the same map diversity.

Both are fun, but it depends on what you're looking to get into. Most hate Super Mario Party, but I like it.

I'm ready for mario rpg now. Hopefully there are more optional bosses, optional harder enemies, harder enemies in general...more weapons, armor, accessories and items...etc.

I'm going to run through mario wonder with the sound off? badge now since it's essentially like not using a badge. Right now I have nsmbu over wonder but I'll know for sure after one more playthrough.

Fozz Fozz

Mario Party Superstars: The Mario Party we grew up on.

Super Mario Party: Joy Con showcase that lacks the same map diversity.

Both are fun, but it depends on what you're looking to get into. Most hate Super Mario Party, but I like it.
Might have to go with Superstars since I'll be playing with the kids lol

They should have put the koopalings in as bosses and tied the wonder seeds/flowers to their wands...the one that stands on a ball could have had a circus themed castle and then the elephant suit would have made more sense...
And there should have been other animal suits like in smb3 or 3d world. The elephant suit by itself doesn't make sense. There isn't really a need for it. You could say breaking walls which is it's main intent but you can do that with shells and the drill suit can get through them.

There are two stages tho where I feel like it's the best option...the second to last level in the game (makes parts of it a lot easier) and one of those k.o. challenges.
Is bowser jr the only boss? Sick of that mfer. Need some variety

Back
Top Bottom