• Both!

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • None!

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • O.0

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That's the same reason I got the 3ds was for Pokémon sun. Beat the game and then ended up returning the console lol.
Should've kept it, not to play game, but to sell since 3ds XLs have been practically out of stock everywhere since Christmas.
But....how was Pokémon sun? :nerd:

Anyone looking for a screen protector, give this glass version a try. Has great reviews

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N3ASPNV/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

No prime?

raw

That's the same reason I got the 3ds was for Pokémon sun. Beat the game and then ended up returning the console lol.
Should've kept it, not to play game, but to sell since 3ds XLs have been practically out of stock everywhere since Christmas.
But....how was Pokémon sun? :nerd:
It was dope. I liked the new format of island leaders vs gym leaders

My Toys R Us has quite a few new3DS in Stock. It even has a few of those Yellow Pikachu ones.

Played BOTW last night for like 7 hours :lol:. Played in console mode the whole time and while i did notice a few framerate drops in the first 30 minutes or so, I didn't experience any after that. I'm not as picky as some people are when it comes to graphics, but to me they seemed great. I'm on a 46" 1080p Sony and sitting about 8-10 feet away from the screen. Colors were vibrant, didn't notice any texture clipping or anything like that. I used the Joy-Con grip the entire time and to be honest I have no complaints about it at all. I'm glad I didn't cop the Pro Controller.

As for the gameplay, I absolutely love it so far. Like I said I played for 7 hours and I feel like I didn't get anything done. That's a good thing imo :lol:. If you're a fan of Portal, you'll love the shrines. Feels great to have two thumbsticks while playing a Zelda game. Don't have to constantly use Z-Targeting to change the camera angle :pimp:.

I found some Hylian Trousers in a chest on the Plateau. When I got to Kakariko I sold all of my Boku Horns, Fangs, etc to be able to pay for the Hylian Hood and Tunic. Then I found the Great Fairy so I sold off some more stuff to be able to pay her the 100 rupees to "unlock" her. Only to find out that I need those Boku Horns for her to upgrade my armor :smh: :lol:. Probably gonna fast travel back to the Plateau so I can stock up on enough horns to get fully upgraded before I continue the quest.

Last edited:
I still have yet to play this thing due to work and school. Gonna try and make some time this weekend hopefully.

Got home from a date last night and we set it up and played for like 3-4 hours til our eyes got super tired [emoji]128514[/emoji] Zelda is legit difficult sometimes, which I appreciate

Just played BOTW in handheld mode for another 3-4 hours. I put it back on the dock at 15% but probably could've eeked out another hour or so if I turned the brightness down. I had it right around half. Also switched the HUD to "Pro" to get a little extra screen real estate. I didn't think I'd be a huge fan of the handheld mode but surprisingly it works well. Takes a little adjusting to get used to having the controls so far apart but it's fine. I could definitely see myself bringing it on commutes and business trips.

The game itself is awesome. Still haven't really jumped into the main quest. I've just been wandering around looking for Shrines and Towers and getting some Side Quests going. I'll probably push for 24+ hours of gameplay by the end of tomorrow :lol:. It's gonna suck going back to work on Monday but at least it'll prolong the game.

Im lost *** hell, i got 3 shrines but i cant get the last one becuase its in the snow [emoji]128528[/emoji]. I didnt wana look om youtube but i cant find that clothing for the weather

Im lost *** hell, i got 3 shrines but i cant get the last one becuase its in the snow [emoji]128528[/emoji]. I didnt wana look om youtube but i cant find that clothing for the weather

No clothing bro you just need to cook some steak with 5 peppers and you can survive the cold for 10 minutes.

No clothing bro you just need to cook some steak with 5 peppers and you can survive the cold for 10 minutes.
Yep just cook some food (shrooms work too) with peppers and you'll get time to roam around in the cold.

Also if you climb to the highest mountain in that snow area, you'll find the Old Man and he'll give you a Tunic that will allow you to survive in the cold. Obviously you'll have to cook the food with peppers to get there first :lol:. I actually found him by accident. I climbed that mountain thinking the Shrine was up there.

Last edited:

Yep just cook some food (shrooms work too) with peppers and you'll get time to roam around in the cold.

Also if you climb to the highest mountain in that snow area, you'll find the Old Man and he'll give you a Tunic that will allow you to survive in the cold. Obviously you'll have to cook the food with peppers to get there first :lol:. I actually found him by accident. I climbed that mountain thinking the Shrine was up there.

Damn now I need to find him.

Back
Top Bottom