Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Yooooooo... that second video. Smfh fam kicked em after he shot em.

:smh:

Buddy deserves everything he got coming and then some

D3Go3eoXcAA77BY.jpg

hope dom ok

One thing that is really bothering me is the finality of all this ****.

Fam was just at the Tech / Zags game Saturday. Next day he at his shop, prolly business as usual for him and his people, prolly went on with this same routine over 100 times. Gets smoked the day before having a set meeting with LAPD.. **** is unreal.

That’s the thing that’s hitting me so hard. In a instant it can be taken away from u. Some of the people on NT know where i come from, I’m from TW in the Chi, otherwise known as The Twilight Zone, majority of my family is Folks, hell some of my family is in the Gangland: Maniac Latin Disciple episode. I grew up around all this. I relocated to another city and one thing that always worries me is I’m going to get a call one day from one my guys, that unfortunate call. I always sleep with my phone on silent, aside from weekends cause i know my people are out.

Sucks man, this man was preaching that **** we all needed to hear. No matter your situation whether you In the streets, in the books, hooping, etc. just grinding for better. Hustler mentality thru and thru.

Sucks to see his life taken like this.

“I could die today, I MADE THE SET PROUD *****... and i can fly away. But i respect vows *****”

It's no way he shoulda been out there w/o a armed security person or one of his homies carrying.

He probably does all the time, I get what your saying but that’s his spot’l he owned the whole plaza and had mad respect. Never would of thought that

Dude is a *******

man still sad as **** about this. another one of my favorite artist gunned down. being from the bay area and growing up in Vallejo I was a big Mac Dre fan. He had a similar path, but never made it major before being gunned down in KC. dude paved his own way.

followed Nips whole career and had a very similar feeling, just organic. it was his time to shake the industry, dam shame man. :frown: still cant believe it. in front of marathon where it all started

He probably does all the time, I get what your saying but that’s his spot’l he owned the whole plaza and had mad respect. Never would of thought that

Dude is a *******

He does, I was listening to Tariq Nasheed's show last night and somebody that's related to Nip's security person called in and said his security person had the day off yesterday. They probably didn't have guns cuz the cops been harassing them ever since the store opened. Dudes don't wanna risk doing years for having a gun.

Whole situation is just f'ed up, world is f'ed up. He should still be here.

Hold y'all heads and stay safe out in them streets. If you from a place like that, or like where I'm from (New Orleans) this happens a lot. It be your own people.

Rest Nip. Been rockin wit you since the beginning.

Summer coming. It’s only going to get worse.

Jealousy. Envy. Hate. They’re all at a all time high now, thanks to social media. If you one of those people who reveal a lot on these platforms, showcase your success, broadcast yo wins... chances are you got your own little set of people wishing ill on you.

Back then growing up we had to physically see someone doing well. The old heads pull up with the new whips, gold chains etc... now all u gotta do is log on.

Stay the **** away from sucka ****** and Females too. Gotta move different and think different. Nip was teaching us that every day.

First time hearing “they roll” I knew he was gon blow up. No help from Dre or quik.. took a minute for the world to recognize but he made it and gave back. Sad cause he’s bigger now than ever. They always remember you more when you dead.
CIP to a real one.

Last edited:
Be careful if you're a young black man in LA county right now. This morning, I had gotten off of my overnight surveillance job in West LA and drove to Arcadia to pick up a check after hitting the gym.

My friend from Pasadena now lives out there, so after I picked up my $ from my boss (who is also high level security & former PD), I stopped by to play him some music I had been working on in the car on my bluetooth speaker. He lives about 2 miles away from the man I work for.

The LA county sheriff rolled up on us guns drawn, before asking us a TON of questions, including why we we there and not at work. We both work overnight to start the week.

They also consistently were checking the reg over & over for his new car. Once they couldn't find anything on us, they bounced. They never told us why they pulled up behind us. We weren't smoking and we were on same street of his apartment, less than a half mile away. We have clean records. To top it off, I got a parking ticket for street sweeping.

Afterward, I called the guy I work for who is still plugged with cops all over the county and he was pissed. He already heard what happened.

I was able to get a name of one of the 7 deputies that showed up, so we'll see what happens next.

Weird thing was, they didn't even ask us anything Nipsey related until the end. It felt like it was like it was a last ditch effort to get us caught up.

They think they can use Nip's death to go cart blanche on the rest of us.

Played only nipsey in the gym 2night, only thing that got me through it.

On a different note, we gotta keep what he started going bros in some fashion. The irony in his death is earlier in the day I was at a "Brothers-N-Brunch" event my boy put together to bring young, successful and aspiring successful men together to break bread and network. The plan is to do it once a month and watch it grow. Fellas, do something...anything if you aren't already to push positivity and to encourage each other.

Back
Top Bottom