Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

Live in the bay and I just pulled up to the gas station slapping nipsey and the car in front of me was slapping him too :smokin
Community is really feeling this one
For real. All over Cali. In Stockton this AM smacking his old **** and everybody head nodding. I’ll be in inglewatts this weekend. Hope to tap in and see what’s really up in south LA.

Watched the video. You can't see much.

Guy comes from the alley side towards the store then you see a body hit the ground but you can't tell if its him or anyone. Can't see the shooting at all.

Based off the last picture of him with the white du rag, and white tee, you can see that it was him that hit the ground.
Although its a far distance, you can see largely due to him being so tall the white durag on the person standing in between the car.

Dude got MIGHTY close to them, leads me to believe it really was a familiar face. Smh.

Sad as ****.

Not spreading rumors, but from what i read on ig (screen shot text message) nip got shot for calling someone a snitch. Basically told dude he couldn't come around him or the store until he shows his paperwork. Dude didn't take that too kindly

Back
Top Bottom