Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

dude is such a low-life, over some BS. Even if it wasn't Nip, how can you justify taking another mans life cos he called you a name.

weak-minded men being raised (or lack thereof)

dude is such a low-life, over some BS. Even if it wasn't Nip, how can you justify taking another mans life cos he called you a name.

That’s that gang mentality. 1000000% in any other situation, ****** is just throwing hands to resolve this issue. At worse u get caught slipping and they jump u, I’ve been jumped once before, over less in 2013. Over a *****. Once i found out who it was i got my fare one. It can be handled with fists.

You can tell it was personal as hell with that kick to the head, that’s harsh. That’s what you do to your worst enemy. Smfh. Nip / Nobody deserves that.

Looked like he was still alive with his hands up before that last shot and kick... last thing he saw was that barrel in his face Smfh

Last edited:

In the hood calling someone a snitch is a big deal and damn near a death sentence. You will either get dealt with or your cash flow will stop. Either way your livelihood will be interrupted. I'm in no way justifying what he did cuz I love Nip and Sam but just saying.

In the hood calling someone a snitch is a big deal and damn near a death sentence. You will either get dealt with or your cash flow will stop. Either way your livelihood will be interrupted. I'm in no way justifying what he did cuz I love Nip and Sam but just saying.

Please talk to them n ole boy talking too much on here about what you did to somebody. Be careful with that. That’s hood 101 especially in a gang if you call another gang member (even in your own set) a snitch you better be ready for action! For every action is a reaction...

yeah completely understand that it's levels to what you can call someone within the street life, but now since anyone can pull a trigger they think they're tough. Some of the most "decorated" gang leaders or enforcers used their hands to prove themselves and put the fear of god in people. Either way it was no coming back, the longer Nipsey stayed in the hood he could never really be safe because of guys like this.

yeah completely understand that it's levels to what you can call someone within the street life, but now since anyone can pull a trigger they think they're tough. Some of the most "decorated" gang leaders or enforcers used their hands to prove themselves and put the fear of god in people. Either way it was no coming back, the longer Nipsey stayed in the hood he could never really be safe because of guys like this.

Fades don't get ran like they used to. The newer/younger generations are moving in a completely different manner.

That’s that gang mentality. 1000000% in any other situation, *****s is just throwing hands to resolve this issue. At worse u get caught slipping and they jump u, I’ve been jumped once before, over less in 2013. Over a *****. Once i found out who it was i got my fare one. It can be handled with fists.

You can tell it was personal as hell with that kick to the head, that’s harsh. That’s what you do to your worst enemy. Smfh. Nip / Nobody deserves that.

Looked like he was still alive with his hands up before that last shot and kick... last thing he saw was that barrel in his face Smfh
Yeah, that last part is the rough one. From the video, it definitely looks like he was still alive after the 1st attack. Possibly even moving after the 2nd attack as well.

Man why the hell should anyone listen to your hot takes over people who were actually there and know the people involved?

Go somewhere. I'm tired of you clowns.

Relax killa :lol:

I ain’t asking none of you cats to listen to me or anyone else who has different opinions/questions.

The fact that me merely asking a question gets you so riled up to the point where you’re name calling, shows your level of maturity.

Cats like you, I just laugh :lol:

Anyway, continue to buy this misinformation that’s being put out as fact. History repeats itself.

This is no different.

Man why the hell should anyone listen to your hot takes over people who were actually there and know the people involved?

Go somewhere. I'm tired of you clowns.

Facts bro these dudes just want to think they are so deep when in reality they are as shallow as a kiddo pool growing up in UPTOWN NEW ORLEANS as a kid in the mid 90’s & early 00’s I’ve heard of people getting killed for **** dumber than this back in the day dudes get into arguments on the basketball court that could turn into a shootout ....Arguments that turn into gunplay happens more frequently than people think especially in the Black Community because ****** just can’t like **** go man...In the hood being labeled a snitch basically makes you a target because in most hoods snitches in up dead so in reality NIP was doing this dude a favor by letting him walk ...The whole DR SEBI narrative was stupid from the start for the reason is DR. SEBI has his kids running his business, he has a online store, he has stores in ATL & tons of videos on YOUTUBE so why in the world would the government go after NIP & not his kids or any of his businesses or content online??? It makes zero sense at all it’s throwing all logic out the window...

Don't cry for me Slauson ave when my casket close, cuz look.....this the life I chose.

I cannot believe it man, day 3 and I got up feeling a little better but I am sick. My son only thing that comforts me. All way from D town Nip had that effect on me.

Back
Top Bottom