Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

I’m not even paying attention to the conspiracies or symbolism & all that kinda nonsense...The people that push these crazy ideas are not even from LA probably, they don’t understand how gang politics work...My uncle lives in LA & I can remember when PAC died they knew who did it by Thanksgiving of 96’ , they were literally telling us CRIPS killed PAC...The LA gang culture is no joke dude’s in that lifestyle take everything personal gangs control that city literally...Some people really don’t understand how serious that culture is....I believe those conspiracies as a kid They illuminati killed PAC, The Government etc but it’s just not reality man seriously this happens in Black America every single day man....This is just how things go down in the hood man NIP was very accessible & he got caught sipping when you get that much love you can become vulnerable especially in your neighborhood...

****** believed every other Pac death scenario except him getting killed by a ***** he stomped out an hour prior...I’m sick ****** really grew up feeling like that **** was a mystery lol

Alot of pointless banter going on. None of which will help pay for this man's funeral, help his family pay their bills, keep the lights on in any of his business. Support the homie with action.

IMG_7950.jpg

Alot of pointless banter going on. Support the homie man.

IMG_7950.jpg

Putting an order in now!

Bottom line is we lost a great one, he was just too accessible IMO. Once you reach a certain point (which he did this last year) no matter your hood or not, you got to either have them bodies with you or be in a safe location sad to say. All it takes is ONE among thousands to act crazy with a short temper, and that is what happened

My guy gone way to soon, we will not forget you.

Yessir. The numbers the craziest part.

His age, the wounds, his set, LA sitting on the 33rd parallel, the way he lived, Messiah connection, prophetic nature of his music. Oldhead told me a long time ago ain't no such thing as a coincidence. The universe be talking to us. I really feel like there's a message to this we're supposed to be focusing on cuz this don't feel like any other rapper's death I've experienced.

Like bruh even my grandma was feeling this and she don't even like rap music. She said that young brother had a bigger meaning than what we can see and I feel it all the way.

Not to derail the thread, but I would like to be educated further on the whole numbers and symbols. If someone is of knowledge, hit my PM and let me know which books etc I need to pick up.

I’ve been reading a lot about the history of the slave trade, colonial US etc, and a lot of ish we see today is basically just the evolution of what those earlier settlers were dealing with. People that feel like racism etc isn’t real or that black and brown people use racism as an excuse, just know laws were passed way back in the 15/1600s that are still in the fabric of this country.:smh:

You’re trying to be funny or ?

The corny jokes be hard to sift through.
No jokes here. People like you literally believed for 20 years that he faked his death and was coming back bc of all kinds of dumb **** like everything connected back to a 7. They just couldn't accept the truth so they bought into some conspiracy ********.

We just asked you to explain your side and you're still beating around the bush.

He does this literally every argument he has.
Tells people they’re wrong but gives zero backing to his suggestions. Happened in the rap thread not too long ago. Accused people of talking down to him and not “seeing the light” while writing paragraphs that say absolutely nothing to back him.

Alot of pointless banter going on. None of which will help pay for this man's funeral, help his family pay their bills, keep the lights on in any of his business. Support the homie with action.

IMG_7950.jpg

Before this, Nipsey had me thinking of buying a Crenshaw shirt. I had thought about doing it, because I always felt I owed him from when he was selling the Tamir Rice and Trayvon shirts for free, you just had to pay for shipping.

No jokes here. People like you literally believed for 20 years that he faked his death and was coming back bc of all kinds of dumb **** like everything connected back to a 7. They just couldn't accept the truth so they bought into some conspiracy bull****.

People like me :{

So much assumption in your post.

Won’t waste my time. Good day bro.

Yes, conspiracy theory people. People like you.

The term was created by the CIA in 1967 to alienate those who thought for themselves.

People like me, according to you.

On the other side are people like you, who believe whatever story the media puts together.

Good day though.

Tells people they’re wrong but gives zero backing to his suggestions. Happened in the rap thread not too long ago. Accused people of talking down to him and not “seeing the light” while writing paragraphs that say absolutely nothing to back him.

People like that believe in conspiracies when celebrities die because they are celebrity worshipping... They see these people in a different light like they literally think these people can’t die from something simple because they are celebrities...It’s almost like they don’t realize these people are human....NIP wasn’t cautious enough he felt protected in his hood I’m pretty sure when NIP went to that store the whole hood came out.....Once you getting to a certain level of success you gotta get real armed security not home boy patrol but real guards....Jay-z said it on THE DYNASTY album “YOU SEE WITH A BODYGUARD THAT MEANS POLICE IS WATCHING “ gotta be smart man your successful...

The term was created by the CIA in 1967 to alienate those who thought for themselves.

People like me, according to you.

On the other side are people like you, who believe whatever story the media puts together.

Good day though.
Holy **** you really are that guy. The CIA didn't invent the term. It was used as far back as 1870 in The Journal of Mental Science, Volume 16. The CIA was founded in 1947.

https://books.google.com/books?id=VsRMAAAAYAAJ&pg=PA141&dq="conspiracy+theory"&hl=en&sa=X&ei=1g7IT8eEBKSi2gW2_ejmDQ#v=onepage&q="conspiracy theory"&f=false

https://books.google.com/books?id=ziIgAQAAMAAJ&dq="conspiracy theory"&pg=PA608-IA7#v=onepage&q="conspiracy theory"&f=false

https://books.google.com/books?id=f9ghAQAAMAAJ&dq="conspiracy theory"&pg=PA394#v=onepage&q="conspiracy theory"&f=false

https://books.google.com/books?id=cHdNAAAAYAAJ&dq="conspiracy theory"&pg=PA227#v=onepage&q="conspiracy theory"&f=false

Do I need to go on?

Stop believing all the ******** you read on the internet.

I don't know dude from a hole in the wall or any of his posting habits. But i will say in terms of what he was speaking on in regards to nip, it would be kind of difficult to explain that to someone if they don't have prior knowledge in numerology & metaphysical teachings.

:lol: Right

Figured you couldn’t.
Couldn't what? Hold your hand to go to the library bc you wont take scanned books as proof? Didnt you tell someone to read a book earlier? Take your own advice and stop making a fool of yourself.

You literally fell for a conspiracy theory on the term conspiracy theory. :lol:

I don't know dude from a hole in the wall or any of his posting habits. But i will say in terms of what he was speaking on in regards to nip, it would be kind of difficult to explain that to someone if they don't have prior knowledge in numerology & metaphysical teachings.

Total waste of time.

Back
Top Bottom