Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

More misinformation to throw off the sheep.

724289F3-78D5-446A-BB0E-284E6F7239F9.png

Dawg, this whole thing wild and spooky if you know what to look for.

Yessir. The numbers the craziest part.

His age, the wounds, his set, LA sitting on the 33rd parallel, the way he lived, Messiah connection, prophetic nature of his music. Oldhead told me a long time ago ain't no such thing as a coincidence. The universe be talking to us. I really feel like there's a message to this we're supposed to be focusing on cuz this don't feel like any other rapper's death I've experienced.

Like bruh even my grandma was feeling this and she don't even like rap music. She said that young brother had a bigger meaning than what we can see and I feel it all the way.

Enlighten us, since you hold the golden ticket.

It involves a lot of symbolism. You really gotta believe in the weight of numbers and symbols to feel it or see it. Some folks might tell you to do the math or do the knowledge.

I got nothing against people that don't look at it the way I do. But some stuff you just feel in your spirit. Whatever you see, we lost a powerful young man and that's what is important. His message cannot be lost.

I'm not a religious man but them symbols and parallels will talk to you bruh. **** is wild.

Yessir. The numbers the craziest part.

His age, the wounds, his set, LA sitting on the 33rd parallel, the way he lived, Messiah connection, prophetic nature of his music. Oldhead told me a long time ago ain't no such thing as a coincidence. The universe be talking to us. I really feel like there's a message to this we're supposed to be focusing on cuz this don't feel like any other rapper's death I've experienced.

Like bruh even my grandma was feeling this and she don't even like rap music. She said that young brother had a bigger meaning than what we can see and I feel it all the way.

I do not believe in conspiracies at all, but all this just adds up so well. Dude was something for sure, more than a rapper.

It involves a lot of symbolism. You really gotta believe in the weight of numbers and symbols to feel it or see it. Some folks might tell you to do the math or do the knowledge.

I got nothing against people that don't look at it the way I do. But some stuff you just feel in your spirit. Whatever you see, we lost a powerful young man and that's what is important. His message cannot be lost.

I'm not a religious man but them symbols and parallels will talk to you bruh. **** is wild.

You don't have to believe in any of that to understand that we lost a valuable member of the black community and an example of how we should all conduct ourselves going forward

Enlighten us since you have the golden ticket.

Yeah, I got the golden ticket :smh:

Get out your feelings and just say you don’t know.

Ain’t nobody claiming to know it all or have the “Golden ticket”.

I could point out a lot of things, as I have many questions, but I know the crowd here.

Anyone who questions what others see as fact, you get labeled and name calling soon comes.

You’re a prime example.

If you’re truly interested in all the wild and spooky things that this situation has produced, I would suggest you pick up a book and log off NT for a hour or two.

I doubt you’ll do it. You’ll respond with a smart comment and this will lead to nothing.

Watch.

Lots of people who try to decode religious books (Torah, Quran, Bible) do it through numbers. Its just a different angle or opinion.

I'm open to hearing the correlation numbers may have to his death if someone is really into that type of stuff.

No one here has to believe it, as the much simpler answer, is usually the answer.

As in most killings or murders. People like to overthink a lot.

But like I said i'm open to hearing the other side.

I’m not sure you can tie a killing of this magnitude into “most killings or murders”

In this case, I don’t think people are thinking ENOUGH.

I’m not apart of any “side”.

Pick up a book and stop going to NT, shaderoom and TMZ for knowledge/information.

Back
Top Bottom