Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

This isnt my expertise. I already have my doctorate in another field. Thanks for your "input" though.

Sixties been killing each other forever.

No conspiracy.

Less about conspiracy, more about symbolism. Death of a prophetic figure by assassination/murder.

Like I said, my guy mentioned Messianic similarities to me. I'm really just starting to see this stuff myself at 30 years old. I really started paying attention to symbols re-reading The Isis Papers. It's a struggle between good and evil energy in this plane. We see it at every level from our neighborhoods to our political system.

It’s been proven that it isn’t hard to fool the masses.

That trick has and will continue to be pulled.

"The devil is a lie"

I’m not apart of any “side”.

Pick up a book and stop going to NT, shaderoom and TMZ for knowledge/information.

For somebody that's convinced they're so enlightened you sure like to show your primitive instincts, making wild assumptions about people you know nothing about.

Preaching about being on NT.... while on NT yourself..

Your perspective isn't as advanced as you think, homie.

"Pick up a book" is age old code for "I have no actual perspective and am just being a contrarian"

“Show me the books you read for information” = I’m too lazy to do research on my own. Probably because I’m not that interested in the first place.

I won’t waste my time.

You keep being angry though.

Honestly i could very well believe that This was just a hating *** crab ***** who took Nip out, but on the other hand i have no idea why people are so adamantly against people who don't take things off face value from the media & law enforcement.

There is literally Decades upon decades of proof that these entities plot & plan things with the intention of ******* up the black community. a black person questions those institutions & suddenly they're crazy. I'm not saying Nip was assassinated by law enforcement because i honestly don't know, but to sit here and act as if it's far fetched is ridiculous.

I just went to the Vigil in NYC last night, on a whole other coast & seen grown *** street ****** in tears. Bloods, Crips, Kings etc etc all sitting there in peace & unity. If he had that effect in NYC i could only imagine what it's like in L.A. Not only was he pushing unity, he was preaching ownership & other ways to get legal bread... **** all that Dr Sebi film ****.... Nip was a threat because he was one of the few who bridged the gap between hood ****** & enlightenment, Every system from the court, to the cops, to the federal government has from the beginning of this country... focused on stifling black growth.

Yet some people think it's farfetched that the LAPD of all factions wouldn't have vested interest in this dude being stopped... the same LAPD who was behind the Rampart Scandal?? The same LAPD who had officers who were also involved in gangbanging? This is an outlandish thought to some??

I just went to the Vigil in NYC last night, on a whole other coast & seen grown *** street *****s in tears. Bloods, Crips, Kings etc etc all sitting there in peace & unity. If he had that effect in NYC i could only imagine what it's like in L.A. Not only was he pushing unity, he was preaching ownership & other ways to get legal bread... **** all that Dr Sebi film ****.... Nip was a threat because he was one of the few who bridged the gap between hood *****s & enlightenment, Every system from the court, to the cops, to the federal government has from the beginning of this country... focused on stifling black growth.

This right here. I don't believe it was a conspiracy, I don't believe it was the police, I don't believe it was over a documentary.

Fully believe it was a test for the rest of us. The question is what do we do with this? He's another man who has given us a blueprint and was taken from us. Another man who wanted to initiate change in hearts and minds. We have the answer to the question. We have to execute and teach each other.

We are given these special people every so often and the balance comes to strike them down. We grieve, we mourn, and we fall back into the cycle. We get tested repeatedly and as a whole we fail the test...

Like I said. We all have to follow his example in our own ways, and learn from what happened.

It's as simple as that.

Really is. I hope folks see it and start making the right moves on a grand scale because unifying and progressing is the answer and it's not going to be easy when we're programmed to divide ourselves within our own communities.

Honestly i could very well believe that This was just a hating *** crab ***** who took Nip out, but on the other hand i have no idea why people are so adamantly against people who don't take things off face value from the media & law enforcement.

There is literally Decades upon decades of proof that these entities plot & plan things with the intention of ****ing up the black community. a black person questions those institutions & suddenly they're crazy. I'm not saying Nip was assassinated by law enforcement because i honestly don't know, but to sit here and act as if it's far fetched is ridiculous.

I just went to the Vigil in NYC last night, on a whole other coast & seen grown *** street *****s in tears. Bloods, Crips, Kings etc etc all sitting there in peace & unity. If he had that effect in NYC i could only imagine what it's like in L.A. Not only was he pushing unity, he was preaching ownership & other ways to get legal bread... **** all that Dr Sebi film ****.... Nip was a threat because he was one of the few who bridged the gap between hood *****s & enlightenment, Every system from the court, to the cops, to the federal government has from the beginning of this country... focused on stifling black growth.

Yet some people think it's farfetched that the LAPD of all factions wouldn't have vested interest in this dude being stopped... the same LAPD who was behind the Rampart Scandal?? The same LAPD who had officers who were also involved in gangbanging? This is an outlandish thought to some??

Same law enforcement that has a whole division to follow rappers. Nothing wrong with asking questions and thinking. These "stop with the conspiracy" dudes are just as bad as the conspiracy dudes. You can easily just ignore that talk but everybody wants to be right and get on this "I told you..."

The fact that dude was a known rat and killer still walking around and not behind bars should at least raise some questions. Being a snitch for the police literally means you work for the police. Cops coulda let him out to start some BS, get info on dudes. The cops have been harassing people at the Marathon store since it opened, tryna find some reason to lock dudes up. This dude coulda been sent there to cause a scene, get info, who knows.

I’m not even paying attention to the conspiracies or symbolism & all that kinda nonsense...The people that push these crazy ideas are not even from LA probably, they don’t understand how gang politics work...My uncle lives in LA & I can remember when PAC died they knew who did it by Thanksgiving of 96’ , they were literally telling us CRIPS killed PAC...The LA gang culture is no joke dude’s in that lifestyle take everything personal gangs control that city literally...Some people really don’t understand how serious that culture is....I believe those conspiracies as a kid They illuminati killed PAC, The Government etc but it’s just not reality man seriously this happens in Black America every single day man....This is just how things go down in the hood man NIP was very accessible & he got caught sipping when you get that much love you can become vulnerable especially in your neighborhood...

Back
Top Bottom