Nipsey Hussle Thread; The Marathon Continues

like others said before, its crazy to feel this way for someone I never personally met but it makes me question a lot in the processing...What exactly is it that makes people “close”? Physicality? Interaction? Time spent together? It’s always interesting when you peel the layers back. Much love to you all!
It’s a rabbit hole that many cannot comprehend. We as a society lack in Love and affection. We idolize too much. RIP/NIP/CIP to Nip Huss but imma still keep it pushing like it ain’t no mf thang and still slap his music til 2047

It’s a rabbit hole that many cannot comprehend. We as a society lack in Love and affection. We idolize too much. RIP/NIP/CIP to Nip Huss but imma still keep it pushing like it ain’t no mf thang and still slap his music til 2047

We’re all gonna do that, hopefully. I know I am. That’s what Nip would want. The marathon continues!

That said, this is still fresh in the minds of folks—nothing wrong with pausing for awhile to wrap your head around the reality of things and the emotions that come with that reality.

We’re all gonna do that, hopefully. I know I am. That’s what Nip would want. The marathon continues!

That said, this is still fresh in the minds of folks—nothing wrong with pausing for awhile to wrap your head around the reality of things and the emotions that come with that reality.

Most definitely. I just think at its core, its root, it’s an interesting topic. There’s a beginning and end for everyone but when something like this happens, of this magnitude, I feel like our egos can creep in and label feelings “right” or “wrong”. Most of us never met dude but feel connected/influenced. Should we be hurt? Feel pain? Grief? Just thinking out loud here, that’s all. Either way, TMC forever forward. I’ve done nothing but listen to Nip since 3/31/19.

I stand corrected! Witnessing this in my hometown LA...Nip was way bigger than Pac! Hands down and im not exaggerating. I hv never seen anyone get this type of love like this.

These LA streets are so active. You can feel it in the air...:pimp:

Wish I was home. My mom said everybody and everything is out. ATVs and all

He definitely went out the way he would’ve wanted too.

Last edited:
Man. Today was a rough day. I teared up when Sam was speaking. This is all such a shame. So unnecessary. Wrong place at the wrong time and trying to help someone at that. It’s sad this still happens in hip-hop. And he was literally one of the best guys we had in hip-hop. RIP Nipsey.

Procession is fire. Lmfao my mom just called to tell me she left work to get in it...hood rat lol jk

My grandma watched the ceremony. I was talkin to her earlier and she kept saying "I can't believe he did that to that boy" :frown:

I can't get through Brother Sam speaking :smh:

it's still going on.. there are too many people in the crowd:

7D9462A4-021F-4AEB-80CA-C11E49D0393B.jpeg

PROLIFIC

LONG LIFE NEIGHBORHOOD NIP THA GREAT

Just sucks how it takes a traumatic event for us to be like this. Our minds are warped to be cold like robots. But they can’t stop us from showing love 8)... It’s a great thing to see folks show emotion. We’re all human after all

Why are people still comparing Nip to Pac? Pac was way too young to have the type of impact Nip has had and going forward. Nip was all about action. He did way more for the game and his community.

There is zero comparison.

Nip >>>> Pac

And you see my screen name. Pac was what I needed as a young teenager.

As a grown man with a family, Nip is what I needed.

Back
Top Bottom