Nissan 370Z MORE Spy Pics EDIT PG. 5 SEX ON WHEELS

Not bad...I'll still be saving up for the GTR
roll.gif

The shape is still mostly the same as the 350Zs! But I do like what they did to the window in the back though. Kinda looks like a 21st century 240Z.

One of my friends has a murdered out 350...i think im gonna get a 370 when I graduate with 2 degrees in may.

Originally Posted by areyouin729

Originally Posted by ThuG LyFe

the 350z sucked and this doesnt look any different.

s2k forever!
yeah atleast Nissan didnt abandon Z car owners but have fun with Honda's powerhouse in their line up, the mighty Civic SI
laugh.gif

and how does the 350Z suck? I know right off the bat it's people who nothing about cars who say things like this
eh...i won't say i don't know anything about cars ...i own a nissan and i drove both s2k and g35 coupe 6mt which i assume is similar ifnot better than a 350z. the g35 i drove wasn't a bad car but it just had no fun factor. i really like the vq35 engines and the look of the z but it'snowhere as fun as an s2000. before you say i'm lying go test drive one and see for yourself...but don't blame me if you suddenly start falling in lovewith the S.

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

The base price of the 2009 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast with a six-speed manual transmission is $37,565, including a $695 destination charge.
That some sort of joke?

Whoever pays that needs SERIOUS help.

Originally Posted by THockey66

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

The base price of the 2009 Nissan 350Z Enthusiast with a six-speed manual transmission is $37,565, including a $695 destination charge.
That some sort of joke?

Whoever pays that needs SERIOUS help.
seriously. a few grand more and you have a 335, you have a well optioned g37, and you have a decent mileage e46. for that much, you could buy theNISMO 350z which is a much better ride all-together

Officially uncamo release is Oct. 29th but these are the best pics out so far, specs will be unveiled on Nov. 11th
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

VERY 240/280ish and I love it
ra8f2b.jpg

2is9lac.jpg

1jnlvk.jpg

rc095y.jpg

qn4von.jpg

11lpixx.jpg

2poytnd.jpg

2aikchu.jpg

2wdvwqg.jpg

i agree about it looking 240z $!! around the rear windows. im not even slightly amused by the sorry interior pictures...but then again i'll decide after isee the full pics and see it in real life.

people need to stop whining it looks like the 350Z

the Z's MO has always been back to back same style Z's then a whole new Z

6ntafd.jpg

25g5991.jpg

25oup1k.jpg

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

I guess good ol' manual transmissions are done for. Sequential is good, more responsive, but... ehhh

So wait the 370Z will only be offered in Auto with paddle shifters? I know the 350Z will still be available in 6MT...but it seems like with the GTR, and thenthe new Maxima...Nissan is completely ditching the stick shift. Can anyone shed some light if the 370Z will have a stick shift option?

Edit:
laugh.gif
nvm just saw the pics.

LOL people are gullible

Nissan would sell about 3 of these if they werent offered with MT

the GT-R isn't offered in MT prob more as a safety issue more than anything

Back
Top Bottom