"NJ" new era fitted's

Anybody know where i could cop some? I know cap usa in newark and against all odd stores, but where else?

Jersey Gardens has a few places. Most are kinda
grin.gif
tho.

you can tell where people are from from their NJ hats

Jersey Gardens and Newark (US athlete) has their NJ hat
Ecapcity has a few different ones

NJ SKATE used to have the NJ that looked like the Yankees NY that New era later ripped off and put in against all odds and lids... which was later bannedbecause it was too close to the 'Ny'

cap city in west new york was the first that i've seen to have the NJ yankee fitted, this was back in 2004, since then they've dropped a few diferentdesigns, the newest one a few months ago...US Athlete in Newark off of Broad on Branford Place has their own NJ hats, the font is bigger and fancier...theseare the only spots i'd cop one at personally, i've seen some other ones from other places and they don't look as official

Originally Posted by gabrielo0

cap city in west new york was the first that i've seen to have the NJ yankee fitted, this was back in 2004, since then they've dropped a few diferent designs, the newest one a few months ago...US Athlete in Newark off of Broad on Branford Place has their own NJ hats, the font is bigger and fancier...these are the only spots i'd cop one at personally, i've seen some other ones from other places and they don't look as official
Thats what i'm afraid of. I just copped fitted of my hometown but its looks fugazi so i'm kind of weary on where i'd cop from. Ithought elizabeth had a "nj" fitted spot? Anyway cap city and the place in newark is good enough. Thanks for the help ya'll.

Back
Top Bottom