NKETLK IX ANNIVERSARY / PENNY T-SHIRT. PRE-ORDERS NOW TIL DEC 17TH! - LAST NIGHT TO ORDER!!!!

Can you guys do a Barkley inspired one for next year? that'd be cool

i think the reason they are pre-order only is cuz ya had mad left over 8 tees left i bet
laugh.gif
smh.gif
at dudes saying they gonna cop tees and didnt

The Penny one goes hard. That'll be the first one I cop. Are the regular NT shirts still available?
Check the store. It has real-time inventory. We should still have a FSR in the original shirt - we wanted to make sure everyone who wanted onecould get one. That said, we're not going to produce that one indefinitely so there's a limited number left. Don't sleep like they'll alwaysbe there.

Is the Jordan VIII one still available?
Last I checked, we only had L and XL left in that. When those are gone, they're gone. We did a limited run with those and it was a one timething. It's like an Obama shirt. They were everywhere for awhile, but in a year's time you won't be able to get them anymore - and having one isa symbol of that time and of being a part of an historic election. Won't make much sense for undrcrwn to retro a shirt in two years that features obamadunking over his long-since defeated opponent. We only had one eight year anniversary, and the ninth is nearly upon us. It'll always be the ultimate hookfor a great shoe, though. I'll admit it: I bought the retros just to wear with it.
Any pics of either being worn?
We're taking pre-orders for these right now. The shirts haven't been produced yet. We're only producing what gets pre-ordered, soyou don't have to worry about us running out of a size. Just order before December 17th and you're guaranteed to receive them as soon as they'reready. We expect them to be available between January 5th and 15th. If we can get them out earlier than that, we will, but it all depends on the printers andthe quantity we'll be producing.

We do have pictures of the other NikeTalk shirts out in the wild, though. I know Rock has a picture of Chi McBride rocking his NT Alpha shirt on the set ofPushing Daisies.

method man: which foam ones you talkin bout the purple junts? i dont think the blue ones are comin back out are they?
The purple foam ones are coming out soon, but they're also bringing the all black foam ones back, too, if the catalog scan making the roundsin Nike Retro is to be trusted. They're doing white/royal Penny IIIs in '09, along with the black pair, I believe, and we just saw the release of theroyal blue foamposite boot. Any of those would match perfectly with this shirt.
Any fitteds on the way?
[Johnny Tight Lips] I ain't sayin' nothin'. [/Johnny Tight Lips]

Originally Posted by Method Man

Any fitteds on the way?
[Johnny Tight Lips] I ain't sayin' nothin'. [/Johnny Tight Lips]

you guys should let me hop on the design team for the fitted. ohman
pimp.gif

ive been trying to get the fitted idea going since the old thread for them

Penny shirt will be copped.

But can we get a shirt with the Yuku wizard on it
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

If only I had the CDP IX's to go w/ the anni tee. Oh well, gotta cop the Penny and cop the Penny II's
pimp.gif
. I know yall said organic cotton but whatbrand? I need to figure out what size to get (i.e. Anvil, Gildan, AAA, etc.) thanks

I gotta give it up to you guys, good job on the designs!!!!! Very clean............

Peace.

Cris.

btw. credit goes to Meth for the .gif

edit.
how about we put crosshairs on that wizard.
laugh.gif

damn... that would be dope...
if someone made a quality gif...Id make myself an iron on Tshirt with it...just for kicks.

yes....I'm THAT frustrated with yuku

Back
Top Bottom