NKETLK IX ANNIVERSARY / PENNY T-SHIRT. PRE-ORDERS NOW TIL DEC 17TH! - LAST NIGHT TO ORDER!!!!

Originally Posted by Method Man

We're taking pre-orders for these right now. The shirts haven't been produced yet. We're only producing what gets pre-ordered, so you don't have to worry about us running out of a size. Just order before December 17th and you're guaranteed to receive them as soon as they're ready. We expect them to be available between January 5th and 15th. If we can get them out earlier than that, we will, but it all depends on the printers and the quantity we'll be producing.

How about the rest of us being broke for all the hot releases and want to get ours down the road?.

I dont see where I can preorder either shirt... like the shirts arent there....

That penny shirt is nice, would've been better with red instead of blue though. The other is pretty good too but I'd never wear either.

I dont see where I can preorder either shirt... like the shirts arent there....
Server issue with our host. The shop should be back up in a few. Sorry for the inconvenience.

<>

Originally Posted by Method Man

But can we get a shirt with the Yuku wizard on it
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah, right... you'd submit an order for one shirt and then like 2 years later you'd get four of them.

Thankfully, the store runs off a different server.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by j2o

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

btw. credit goes to Meth for the .gif

edit.
how about we put crosshairs on that wizard.
laugh.gif
damn... that would be dope...
if someone made a quality gif...Id make myself an iron on Tshirt with it...just for kicks.

yes....I'm THAT frustrated with yuku
Ask and yall shall receive.

2mgpgu8.jpg

Oh yeah...congrats on the 9th anny. Shirts are dope!

Peace.

We don't snipe over here. We run up on em and let that thang bang out the side of his right ear.

6525cg.jpg

Originally Posted by never wear them

i think ima cop the penny shirt...
89615d80871d6e8b809c88398f8b8c8ba16b331.pjpg

but damn.... the 9 shirt looks sick also...

my EXACT thoughts never wear them

Site is back up. Apologies for any inconvenience.

yall accept debit cards?
Yup. Payments are processed via paypal. If you dont have a paypal account, Im pretty sure you can still make a purchase. If you run into anyproblems just hit up [email protected] .

<>

Back
Top Bottom