NKETLK IX ANNIVERSARY / PENNY T-SHIRT. PRE-ORDERS NOW TIL DEC 17TH! - LAST NIGHT TO ORDER!!!!

Ordering mine now.

Quick question tho ...

The back of the 9 shirt where it says nketalk, is it going to have the black box around it?? Or is it going to be plain red text?

IMO it would be better with jus the plain red text.

Cant wait for the fitteds
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn.....good job Plump and Steez. Appreciate the time and effort you guys put into these and the previous ones. So is there going to be a Jordan inspiredshirt for every anniversary? If so, I can't wait to see the 11-13 shirts.

Both shirts are looking real good.

I'll more than likely be scooping at least one of em. Just can't make up my mind which one yet.

NT staff discount?
nerd.gif

i don't like this season's design. last seasons was dope. will wait for next. hopefully we will get 59fiftys

The banner makes me think of new world order, Armageddon, and communism all balled up into a bowl of hearty soup.

as long as they got my size till the 12th I'm good

size M just in case anyone wants to give me a chrstms present

You people who are all sayin you love the shirt but are waitin for a Fitted need ta realize that buyin THESE you will help get the next NT thing done.

Those are both so nice that i don't know which one i want more.

Normally i'd go one of each but i hate havin one of a tee i like so i double up, one for ballin one for just wearin.

hmmm..............

those are nice. i have the nketlk shirt and the VIII shirt, might have to add to this little collection...

The back of the 9 shirt where it says nketalk, is it going to have the black box around it?? Or is it going to be plain red text?
Here's a larger version of that graphic:

ec9255e660ab6b84f9628dd816e4d25f0958ad0.jpg

If you know the source material, you'll get the reference. Rajah's clever like that.
But can we get a shirt with the Yuku wizard on it
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Yeah, right... you'd submit an order for one shirt and then like 2 years later you'd get four of them.

Thankfully, the store runs off a different server.
btw. credit goes to Meth for the .gif
No, it doesn't. I got that off the support forums.

both tees are
pimp.gif

who be designing these?
You can thank YoRajah aka MrPlump, longtime NT staff member andprofessional apparel designer, for that. We're always floored when we get concept art from him.

I really hope we're able to do a lot more of these so you guys could see some of the other designs we've had in the hopper.

Back
Top Bottom