NKETLK IX ANNIVERSARY / PENNY T-SHIRT. PRE-ORDERS NOW TIL DEC 17TH! - LAST NIGHT TO ORDER!!!!

how come every time there is a shirt nike talk is spelled NKE TLK? is it becauof the nike trade mark or something i mean yall cant be serious thats like an airjordan shirt spelling HIGH GORDAN

^bad analogy...

its more like it being written as Air Jrdn

penny design on a white shirt would have been copped early. would have been a sick shirt for the summer and to ball in. back logo of the first shirt would havealso been an added bonus. i'm picky with what i wear.

Nice work!

The Penny NT shirt is pretty unique.

Much appreciation to Rajah and Steez for coming up with these new shirts.

....just put in my order for the Penny one..... I'm looking forward to it.

Thanks!

Im having second thoughts about this I dont want to be rocking this and then see other forum members see me with the NTLK shirt..

The Penny one is sweet! Loving some royal blue on the shirts finally. Just ordered me one.

What....Even if this is going to charity, $30 shipped for the Penny tee is pretty expensive. I thought it was going to be $25 shipped
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

yoRAJAH wrote:
Site is back up. Apologies for any inconvenience.

yall accept debit cards?
Yup. Payments are processed via paypal. If you dont have a paypal account, Im pretty sure you can still make a purchase. If you run into any problems just hit up [email protected] .

<>

!!!! HOW CAN WE MEMBERS GET A NIKETALK EMAIL ADDRESS?!?!?!?!?!
eek.gif

Yea how can we get a NIKETALK email ???

The Penny shirt is sick. I'm so broke right now though. Too bad this couldn't have happened a month later.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

yoRAJAH wrote:

yall accept debit cards?
Yup. Payments are processed via paypal. If you dont have a paypal account, Im pretty sure you can still make a purchase. If you run into any problems just hit up [email protected] .

<>

eek.gif

you can't

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

yoRAJAH wrote:

yall accept debit cards?

<>

eek.gif

you can't

Darn, that wouldve been a great move by niketalk. What a shame

Props to everyone that puts in the work for these shirts.

I finally got some money in my Paypal account so I copped all 4 styles that were on the site this morning. Can't wait to get em in.

Thanks Mods.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

What....Even if this is going to charity, $30 shipped for the Penny tee is pretty expensive. I thought it was going to be $25 shipped
ohwell.gif
thought the same thing...still copped tho.

Back
Top Bottom