• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This ESPN coverage is repulsive
sick.gif
What did you expect? 
laugh.gif

Man ESPN are really riding for Bron right now.
I wouldn't call it "riding for Bron"

I mean they are just bringing up what happened.
That's what analysts do. 
Should they not mention Cavs have little to no experience or the injuries etc.
At the end of the day whoever picked Cle to win in 4 or 5, must not watch basketball what so ever

Injuries or not, no real rational basketball fan expected Cle to pull it out, Best team vs Best Player always comes out one way
this.

the two games they did win were the games random bums decided not to be bums 

Dudes already talking about the Cavs winning 60+ games next season... Like Kyrie isn't going to be injury prone all of the sudden and KLove will revert back to his Minnesota self. Team is washed.

I wonder how all the players in the Cavs feel right about now. Hearing Lebron saying they don't have any players .. Hearing the media saying Lebron is a one man show. Like damn ....

If I'm TT I'm out for real ... Moz too.

has a superstar ever blamed his team after a finals loss like this?

someone tell lebron that he's supposed to let the fans and media talk about his teammates and how great he is. when he does it its just poor leadership 

good lord at the Espn lebron slob fest. if you were too busy getting money to watch like i'm sure most cavs fans were tonight, if they just tuned into espn, they'd thing cleveland won.

Last edited:
This isn't even a big deal, it was meant in good fun, but they lost one regular season game and you were making sarcastic posts about stat nerds picking them to win it all, like that was so far-fetched.

Meh agree to disagree

Regardless of how they were blazing up the 3 point line and had supringsly good defense being so perimeter oriented making stat geeks gush they had key things that made me not believe.

Rookie head coach
Very inexperienced core
Add to that the stigma that surrounds jump shooting teams not being consistent and generally failing the deeper you go in the playoffs.

But them winning obviously changes all that now doesn't it?

someone tell lebron that he's supposed to let the fans and media talk about his teammates and how great he is. when he does it its just poor leadership 
funny cauze every interview he does he takes ownership on his leadership. LoL

Steph would have had a better series if irving was healthy and if love was healthy coach kerr could have came with a different game plan. Bogut didn't even play.

And lebron quit on his team, then walked out with time on the clock. Much respect to JR Smith for keeping professional.

One thing is for certain, Jordan would have been murder on the floor tonight

LeBron keeps on setting new precedents.....mostly for the worst

They pump Lebron up because it drives up ratings

The same reason they still talk about Kobe even when hes not the player he was before

funny cauze every interview he does he takes ownership on his leadership. LoL
before game 6 he answered a question about how his team would be ready with "im not worried, im the best player in the world"

i doubt the cavs sign anyone while lebron is with the team, i dont see why anyone would want to play with this diva 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom