• Warriors in 6

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Warriors in 7

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude should refrain from going on social media for awhile. Be with us beautiful wife and refocus after vacation. I don't care what anybody says he played a helluva series. If I lost like that I probably would've just left the arena without talking. To play that well and still lose.

of course it wouldnt be worth it if you know ahead of time that you're going to lose. but that's the thing, nobody ever knows the outcome. anythng can happen. its all about how the ball bounces. by saying you'd rather not even make it to the show to even have a chance makes him such a chump i just dont see how any of his so called fans can defend him. Dude has no heart. What happened to the guy boasting that he's never the underdog? that he's the best in the world? He doesnt even believe in himself, why would we?

yea its like getting a girls number and hitting it off but u never smash.  don't go looking for sympathy and excuses u had the opportunity just didnt get it done

of course it wouldnt be worth it if you know ahead of time that you're going to lose. but that's the thing, nobody ever knows the outcome. anythng can happen. its all about how the ball bounces. by saying you'd rather not even make it to the show to even have a chance makes him such a chump i just dont see how any of his so called fans can defend him. Dude has no heart. What happened to the guy boasting that he's never the underdog? that he's the best in the world? He doesnt even believe in himself, why would we?
I was critical for his statements in 2011. This time I'm gonna just let this pass. Dude played awesome this series. A lot of frustration in those comments. I understand your position.

he needs the attention 

lebrons career ?

bugs-bunny-baseball-o.gif

I told y'all for most of the Season that the Warriors weren't going to be beaten in a 7 game series

Feels Amazing :pimp:

ahhhh Alvin just ruined the moment by talking to the camera telling AD they're coming right back to the championship while he's celebrating with the warriors. lol come on man

Wade and eventually Melo opt out, take pay cuts and go expendables 4 to go to cLeaveLand?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom